Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Fetal Movement ~Reinkarnation~

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a really complicated and specific wish she just casually had. The monkey paw had to put in extra work to cheat her.
That’s what I’m saying. Had to go way out of its way to twist that one, might have been easier to just give her exactly what she wanted and make it so Siegfried would never fall in love with her or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why did the wish manifest when Sieg hasn't died yet? Or did Lynn only came into form the night of Sieg's death and then it implanted all the false memories in the villagers.

Also Sieg really went ahead and took Brunhild's first time even after fighting for her to be with his friend, what a guy. :meguu:
I saw a similar theory about that in the comments from chapter 41.5

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait… seriously? Seriously??????? I had to check, the tourney arc started chapter 21 and we on 58. The story stagnated THAT MUCH???? You can’t be serious. I got somewhere around 35 before I got bored and that was like a year and a half ago.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/f3fe93c5-be04-446a-b0f0-630de4a00742/1

Yikes. well, guess that’s a good time to drop it. But I seriously kept trying to get back into it. I just was waiting for the stupid fighting to be over so the adventure could continue… jokes on me… it never continued yikes
The series is called Rosen Garten Saga. The tournament is called Rosen Garten. The tournament IS the series

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Gawain will be the one to break her curse of being perceived as ugly, since in folklore he marries a woman with the same curse and by being such a respectable husband she’s able to assume her extremely beautiful true form permanently.
so true. in that story, "the wedding of sir gawain and dame ragnelle," we also have the premise of arthurs life being threatened by sir gromer somer joure (ragnelle's brother), so i wonder if perhaps there will come a threat to arthurs life that will prompt lynn to want to use that as leverage to make gawain do something? because i cannot envision gawain wanting to marry lynn for any reason in particular...
i could def see something inspired by this happening and thats a great connection u made but i wonder how the mangaka will spin it if so...
speaking of arthur i would love if gwen popped up out of nowhere as an antagonist or morgan le fay or even mordred! (unless he did already?)

I thought the monkey's paw would be that she can adventure with Siegfried but is only interested in women now

Dex-chan lover
That’s what I’m saying. Had to go way out of its way to twist that one, might have been easier to just give her exactly what she wanted and make it so Siegfried would never fall in love with her or something.
well, I can think of a fairly easy way to twist it. The wish has an "if" condition.
"If Siegfried dies..."
so "to bring the wish about in an unhappy way"... all it needs to do is kill Siegfried.

Aggregator gang
"if you ever go away and don't come back" so when Sieg die he can never come back, that is why Lynn materialize into the world.

No one invited Lynn to the orgy with Sieg because she didn't exist that night. The morning we saw her with the villager was her first day being alive, the ring alter everyone memory so it look like she had always lived there. The ring bind Sieg soul into the sword so they met and adventure together.
The ugly face, obession with Brun is pretty easy to explain

Dex-chan lover
Well, Brunhild did want to marry Sieg: "...since I give you that ring, instead I want to marry you". But Sieg didn't hear that.

Sieg was kind of turning her down, so that's reason she hated his wife lol.

Dex-chan lover
No one invited Lynn to the orgy with Sieg because she didn't exist that night. The morning we saw her with the villager was her first day being alive, the ring alter everyone memory so it look like she had always lived there. The ring bind Sieg soul into the sword so they met and adventure together.
The ugly face, obession with Brun is pretty easy to explain
That theory is even better! Thank you

Dex-chan lover
here are my understandings , and my theories , maybe they are not correct 100 % :

i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 5 :
- dragon girl : ... rin-nee , ... queen consort-sama ...

- rin : ... brunhild-sama is/was my owner ...
i guess rin says this because her real identity is the magic ring nibelung of brunhild .

page 7 :
in the hospital room , the artist didnt bother to draw gawain and sinbad , because they are just 2 random losers , lol .

- my **** is throbbing so hard for you , nurse-san .

page 10 :
  • hildebrand-sensei : ... you-dono gave the ring to her , right ? ...
  • siegfried : ... ore-sama 's wife ...

page 14 :

- brunhild : yo siegfried , the time is midnight , and im wearing skimpy clothes , and i go into your bed-room , and im hoping for some love-making with you . i give you my ring (my virginity) , ... and i ask you ... to ... marry ... a ... girl (me) ... , will you marry ... that girl (me) ? my ring (my virginity) is very precious to me .

- siegfried : ALL RIGHT . OKAY . ore will listen to your request . ore will marry that girl , kriemhild . ore will give your ring to kriemhild and ask her to marry me .

page 15 :
i guess you can say : hildebrand , a bara papa , is stretching a hole of siegfried , lol , i mean , his mouth-hole .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bara_(genre)

page 16 , last panel :
- mask guy : after you , siegfried , were killed by hagen , if kriemhild asked the ring to revive you , maybe the ring would just create a slime monster that could transform into you .

page 21 , panel 3 :
i dont fully understand what kriemhild is doing here . maybe she is stretching her body like a cat , because she is role-playing a cat .

- kriemhild : ... i want to become friends with other women ... , onee-sama / sister-in-law-sama ... , fufu , ... moh ...

last page , last panel :
the ring created a baby .

my theories :
kriemhild and rin look like they are around 20-years-old .

i guess the ring created rin , a clone of kriemhild .

maybe one of them is the real kriemhild , and the other is the fake , but i dont know which one .

or maybe both of them are the real kriemhild .

or maybe both of them are fakes .

maybe the ring could time-travel to 20 years ago , and it created the baby rin in the village .

or maybe the ring just created the adult rin , a few days / a few weeks / a few months ago , in the village , and the memories of rin and of the villagers / the memories of them living together for 20 years , are just fake memories .

Users who are viewing this thread