Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Holy Mother ~Marionette~

Dex-chan lover
Finally an accurate visualization of my disdain for breast milk and mommy fetishes. (its fine if you dig that just a big off for me.)

Dex-chan lover
I think Wiglaf will end up looking worse by the end of this fight then the losing team. Wasn't expecting that dynamic between Hagen and Rud. Takeru has that nakama buff though and Wiglaf deserves a win and some growth after that low diff loss he suffered in the previous round plus he has the Beserk dragonslayer blade. It will be interesting seeing how Rud contributes in this bout.
Secondly... after seeing Fafnir's genderbending origin I don't he truly qualifies as an "evil" dragon.

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

1st pages :
- orochi : ... takeru , ... oyaji-dono ...

page 8 :
this beowulf 's minion uses the pronoun "boku" .

and beowulf uses the pronoun "wagahai" / 我輩 :
This is uncommon and old-fashioned and conveys a nuance of self-importance and arrogance. The closest pronoun widely used today is 俺 (ore).
it is used in a somewhat pompous manner .

and orochi and ninja guy uses the pronoun "onushi" to call other peoples :
御主 •
(dated) you (to someone of equal or inferior status)

• beowulf 's minion : will you lend me that giant "sword" of yours ?
  • beowulf : which one ? i have 2 giant "swords" , you know , lol .

page 10 , last panel :
note that beowulf 's c0ck gets hard a little , lol .

page 13 :
the mother woman uses 東洋 to call the japanese prince .
東洋 = japan / the orient / the east / asia / east asia .

then she probably makes a pun : i shall 注 / i shall pour my milk / my mother 's love all over your body .

page 15 :
- fat girl : ... king-sama ...

- attila : ... hagen-kun , ... rudiger-chan ...

page 24 :
this form reminds me of the boss clotho from the game god of war 2 .

Aggregator gang
All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle All these squares make a circle

Users who are viewing this thread