Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - Envy ~Die andere Mutter~

Dex-chan lover
"But you see, King Beowulf has... A PENIS!" is one of the most iconic phrases ever written in a manga. Bless the author and the translator's heart for these wise words.
Indeed, I could see that. In fact, it is rather hard not to see his nine-foot schlongsword at a glance.

Dex-chan lover
Fed-Kun's army
So the real MILF wins eh?

...Wait, thats a gender bent guy though 💀

Dex-chan lover
beowulf 's minion use the pronoun "boku" .

mother woman uses the pronoun "watashi" .

japanese prince uses the pronoun "washi" :
The term is a regular pronoun in Western Japan, used primarily by men in most regions.

Depending on the region, it may be used mainly by the elderly, which is especially true for women using it, and becoming more true as usage of local variants declines in younger generations.

Its use is often considered stereotypical of old people in Japanese media and is frequently used in TV shows and comics to emphasize the age of characters.

However, it may also simply be used to emphasize the character as hailing from Kansai.

page 23 :
- attila : ... rudiger-chan 's childrens ...

last pages : ........

Huh, so that’s why Mara in SMT/Persona is a disgusting penis monster. The more you know!

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read this manga I need a drink or to smoke a bowl to process what has entered my brain and will love rent free for a month 😂

Users who are viewing this thread