Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Force ~Toleranz~

Dex-chan lover
As moving as the speech and development of the situation was, that final shot of the height ladder shota-trio was too funny. This manga has top tier erotic aesthetics (as simple as it is, the writing is great too tbh).

Thank you very much for the scanlation. :meguusmug:(y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's my fault that I jump right away to the latest chapter despite never even read this series before.

But wtf is happening here??
Arthur (King Arthur) accepted the fact that he loves Penises (he was scared of penises since a few chapters ago due to an incident where his fan made him touch his penis in a handshake event) and his semen splash accentuated them all to his imaginary world. Now he wants to show them real love. I hope this answer solves your curiosity. :hearts:

Contributor
Arthur (King Arthur) accepted the fact that he loves Penises (he was scared of penises since a few chapters ago due to an incident where his fan made him touch his penis in a handshake event) and his semen splash accentuated them all to his imaginary world. Now he wants to show them real love.
Local British femboy embraces homosexuality, uses domain expansion

Dex-chan lover
But wtf is happening here??
You only need to know 3 things.

1. This series is basically a Softcore. It has sex in almost every chapter, with genitalia censorship and off-screen scene holding it from becoming a full blown Hentai.

2. This is a Serious Action series. Everyone had a stake and every fight is a fight to win. Even if the fight is like what happen in this chapter. There is no hero (well, except the MC), only those who fight for what they believe.

3. As serious as it is, it's still fighting with dicks, boobs, and fetishes. Unless you have 0 sense of humor, i guarantee you will either laugh or flabbergasted every time you read a chapter. So don't take this series TOO seriously

Users who are viewing this thread