Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Force ~Toleranz~

Dex-chan lover
wait.. he can turn into a girl? I thought that sorta thing was to do with Siegfried's sword or whatever specifically?
It's established in previous chapters that Takeru's absurd obsession with serving his father allows him to shapeshift to fit the needs he perceives, no Sieg required.

Dex-chan lover
Did I do LSD? did you do LSD? did the author or artist do LSD?
I don't know what's going on but someone is on fucking LSD right now!
Thinking every wildly creative work is made with the influence of drugs is boring and inaccurate. Every wildly creative work is made with the influence of EROTICISM! The Renaissance masters painting transcendent religious experience? Eroticism! Geiger's masterful designs for Alien? Eroticism! This incredibly unique manga? You'd better believe it...
Eroticism!
It is an inexhaustible resource.

Dex-chan lover
bratty-uoh.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thinking every wildly creative work is made with the influence of drugs is boring and inaccurate. Every wildly creative work is made with the influence of EROTICISM! The Renaissance masters painting transcendent religious experience? Eroticism! Geiger's masterful designs for Alien? Eroticism! This incredibly unique manga? You'd better believe it...
Eroticism!
It is an inexhaustible resource.
I was wrong I wasn’t on LSD, just a high dose of CBD. Also you really did not need to wax poetic about it.
It was a joke!
Anyway I also come from artistic background so I can completely appreciate its quality’s as a work of brilliance.
But I would disagree with your last statement, I believe eroticism is only part of the puzzle that is the human condition as well the foundation that is this manga.
I believe the other part might come from the foundation of Japanese shock art, which may have its roots in eroticism but was also very much inspired by counterculture, anarchy, activism and also a horror of human nature .
And what can be counterculture than very premise of the gender equilibrium that is shown in his manga.

Users who are viewing this thread