Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Devilishness ~Mütterlicherseits~

Now I'm seriously curious about the plot.
Is she some secret prince/princess? Man this is gonna be interesting

So that's why no one can recognize her. Well she can get cut buy Sieg's sword and be back so it's no big deal XD.

The mc is a royalty, cursed one? Maybe someone inside the castle cursed her for safety reason by making her looks ugly when seen by other people? Because there are some "threat" inside the castle? That explain chapter 2 royal guard.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that just happened xD
My guess is that the MC was originally a boy/man, but his younger sister (twin or not, not sure about that for my guess yet) wanted to make sure that she be the one to inherit the throne and had someone put a particularly strong curse on her brother that made him into a woman, along with losing all of his memories of ever having been a boy/man, as well as being the true heir to the throne.

Contributor
Just when I thought it wouldn't get wackier it did. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
how to gain strong muscles instantly : using drugs like the weak crap-tain american , or getting stabbed by a magic sword like rin .

Dex-chan lover
rin and the princess also nearly have the same hair-style : a hair-bun with a bow / a ribbon .

page 24 :
- question : she was in the room just a moment ago , how could she move so fast ?
- i guess the answer is : the big mirror in page 19 , page 24 and page 25 is actually a magical teleport door-way , there is a twin mirror in the room , milk girl can see what is outside of her room through the mirror , and then she just steps through the mirror .

i guess when the 2 magical swords with the weird symbols meet each other , their fight will go like this , lol :

50982966366_391eb948ff_c.jpg

Aight, so there's the companion sword to Sieg's. Fem sword is FtM, Masc sword is MtF, the Queen's can probably hold a soul too if she dies with it. Protagonist is the daughter of the princess, hidden away in a small village and glamoured with a curse which causes her to be ignored. The guarantee of no arousal may be a side effect, or intentional to ensure the royal bloodline doesn't continue in a side-branch. I suppose she could be like... the princess' twin. I don't know what the ages here are supposed to be. It would make sense, but then you'd think the Queen would be aware of the situation in that case.

Also you know, I thought this series jumped the shark with dragon-fucking but it's really been out here proving that there's still an ocean full of sharks out there and it's got a rocket-powered jet-ski.

Users who are viewing this thread