Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 41.5 - Vol 7 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Actual lore tips in an extra chapter? Oh my.... So the curse goes even harder than expected even making people forget about her....

Also "Took too much effort to draw" Like, kudos my dude, but what in this beautiful manga doesn't take a lot of effort to draw?

Dex-chan lover
Actual lore tips in an extra chapter? Oh my.... So the curse goes even harder than expected even making people forget about
I get the feeling that the ring isn’t making people forget about her but that it added memories to their minds so they think she’d been around there for their whole lives when she actually had only been there for less than 2 months.

Dex-chan lover
The mystery about Lynn deepens in an extra chapter! It's kinda creepy. I really look forward to find out the truth.
Oh ho ho, Lynn grows more and more suspicious. I thought with all the great side characters, Lynn's story was getting boring but guess not.
Mystery? Its already crystal clear that shes somehow connected to the princess
Shes either a twin, an illegitimate child or straight up the real one and the other one is an imposter
Honestly pretty sad how the whole curse thing was just casually revealed on the side and now shes been shoved to the side for like 20 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Mystery? Its already crystal clear that shes somehow connected to the princess
Shes either a twin, an illegitimate child or straight up the real one and the other one is an imposter
Honestly pretty sad how the whole curse thing was just casually revealed on the side and now shes been shoved to the side for like 20 chapters
Obviously she's related to her, but everything else revealed this chapter showed that there's far more to it.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously she's related to her, but everything else revealed this chapter showed that there's far more to it.
These inconsistencies are just related to the curse that prevents people from seeing her true face.
Her showing up with a ring as a baby is more than likely what actually happened.
And the ring idk probably identifies her as a member of the royal family or some shit and I am calling it now in 80 chapters when she finally gets to fight the ring will somehow be revealed to everyone and the actual fucking plot picks up again from there.

Dex-chan lover
in chapter 1 :
rin said : ... i was the only one without a father and a mother , i was alone , i was scared ...

and rin and the village chief lived in 2 different houses .

now the writer retcons / changes the plot in this omake chapter :
in page 6 , the chief says : ... i was her adopted father ...

- chief : ... i decided to name her "rin" , after "ring" / "ringu" ...

page 8 :
note that 1 girl is still missing 1 of her teeth , because the bandits beated her up .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The villagers’ memory being altered to adjust for Lynn is creepy. In Chapter 1, maybe she wasn’t part of Siegfried’s orgy because she wasn’t in the village to begin with?? She showed up AFTER his death and everyone, including her, got their memories altered!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While I think the bike transforming to a giant fist to STFU Arthur's "cute" rant but I'm having flashbacks of this old anime called Scryed for some reason as well.

Users who are viewing this thread