Rotten

Power Uploader
I can't shake off the feeling that this series was licensed by Lezhin or maybe Tapas, but I can't confirm.

If it is, please remove.

I tried picking series that were freely available on Naver that I couldn't find an official translation for on their English page.

If you guys are enjoying and want to read more, or would like me to do another series, please leave a comment. Thanks :)

Power Uploader
@superbaby No, now you mentioned Naver, I remember. I probably saw the thumbnail picture for this series in the rankings while ripping raws for the webtoons I work on (I'm with Death Toll and Dicescans).

Since you're doing it to practise your Korean, I acknowledge your decision to not worry much about edition and proofreading. Your goal is what matters. If you decide you want to do proper edition, shoot me a PM and maybe we can arrange that so you can concentrate on translating well.

Other than that, thanks a lot! It's a solid start for a horror series and I loved the art. Great pick, and keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind, encouraging words😀 I'll be sure to take you up on your offer in the future (if it's still available), but I feel my Korean's not at that level yet...S...Sunbae🙂

Power Uploader
Hahaha, I don't know a word of Korean. I do translate from Japanese, but all I do in webtoons is edition, so no need to call me "sunbae".

And sure, the offer will be up when you feel more confident. Death Toll has recently revived our webtoon section, so we're trying to start new projects, and that will require translators. When you feel it's time, be sure to get in touch.

As for edition quality, even if you don't want to worry about that, you'll improve naturally. And you chose a great series for that, the art is simple and there are only 17 chapters out. When you catch up, you'll have time to improve between one chapter and the next.

Cheers!

I was scared just by seeing the cover... Thank God I'm able to convince my scared self to read this. The crime elements and the actions balance the horror very well. The plots are so complex, it's just like the MC open a can of worm just to find there are also things worse than the worm, lol. But I like it, I can't wait for the story to reach the ending.

Just a heads up, I was busy all day today and will be 2m as well, so I won't have time to work on the new chapter(32) until probably tues or wed.

Good start chapter. I thought I would get a horror that was really a ghost's horror, not terror in relation to psychopaths. So yes, I'm disappointed in this matter. But that doesn't make it bad.
This is an assessment of me turning to chapter four, so maybe the distortion of the two worlds could be more frightening along with the tragedy that occurred in the environment where the MC lives.

Korean webtoon is quite realistic, I think it's also increasing in popularity from there. Their KDrama isn't cheap either. I'm also following Tell Me What You Saw in this season and it's really interesting. I still vote manga, but webtoon also has its own character.

Users who are viewing this thread