Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Nostalgia-like Memory

Dex-chan lover
The fact that is not a secret anymore makes it already a nice read, I find it refreshing too... why they all have to keep it secret from EVERYONE?!

I expected this to be a really fetishistic lolibaba story but it's not???

It's like... Trying to pull this premise off seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Grandma knows Japanese cold is deadlier than an atomic bomb.

Group Leader
@DMSchmidt From what I recall reading, both males and females use "ore" (or "ora") in the Touhoku region of Japan. I think that's where the "-ppe" and "-be" suffixes are from too. TVTropes has some useful notes on it, you could maybe look it up there.

Double-page supporter
She was found out in the first ch? Seems like her life experiences didn't teach her how to hide things very well.

Wow, I'd consider Moka-chan as a potential prodigy, I don't even know what is reincarnation at the age of 5.

esp

Well, with all the reincarnation anime and such, this might be the new sort of fairy tale on a kid's mind.

"Vibing as Granny in Another World" no one is allowed yo steal that. Thats my idea

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I'd consider Moka-chan as a potential prodigy, I don't even know what is reincarnation at the age of 5.

Her older sibling or a parent watches anime, she sees it, boom. Reincarnation knowledge via 30 fucking billion isekai series.

Contributor
@Jakeandhistoe and DMSchmidt

I looked this up. While the use of "ore" for both men and women did die out toward the end of the Edo period, this primarily true of mainstream Japanese. Apparently, this use of "ore" still survives in some dialects. The use of dialects is much more prominent among the elderly, especially things like that. So it is highlighting her age as a (reincarnated) grandmother, just not in the way you thought.

Contributor
@Nolonar
No, it isn't. Please re-read the chapter. Much of that hospital equipment did not exist until fairly recently.

Users who are viewing this thread