Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - The Conviction-like Truth

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a bummer. I liked Sakuya's previous personality better. Even if there are some lingering traces, she's just another regular girl now.

Double-page supporter
I love this turn of events. Also I'm surprised she hadn't thought of just writing things down lol

Dex-chan lover
this manga always became so heavy in the most unexpected times

Dex-chan lover
How does that work? Do her memories just get replaced entirely by something else? What about the personality she had up to that point?

The existential dread runs deep.

Dex-chan lover
Hina chan must be quite lonely now. Cuz from now on she's the only one who has past life memory. Normally she could share it with Sakuya but now she couldn't talk to anyone about this anymore.

I also miss the cat personality of Sakuya, eventhough her facial expression remains the same, the grumpy cat was gone. That's quite sad, even though it something that should be done. Well I guess good writing meant to creat strong emotions readers

Aggregator gang
uuughhhhh her memories..... her hair..... waaaaaaaaaaa~~!!

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/392883/1
Yeah, it seems to have gone on a pretty similar route to that Jigoku Sensei Nube chapter, the silver lining being that she did not lose her ego, just her lingering attachments, memories included.

Double-page supporter
@Renan_Walheim I think she won't forget until she's sure her grandson is living a happy and full life. Her past life's regret all center around her worry of her grandson after all.

Sweet Jesus, I came into this manga expecting exactly this kind of thing, but it still hurts when it happens. This is hard to continue, but I'm already fully invested.

Users who are viewing this thread