Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan

A reincarnation manga that is actually really good while not being flashy. The main character has her life carried over along with her child-like self mixing together
She uses her practical knowledge to her advantage compared to daughter of the emperor's Ariadna

+Reincarnation not about: novel villain, harems, chuuni, truck accidents, tragic stories, and martial artist's revenge

To be honest I wish I could have a “second life” on Earth. With 80 years of experience you know all the crap without boundaries. And then you can only keep growing.

Contributor
This is cute.

I wish they didn't tag it as loli cancer, just bc the mc is a girl. :( There's nothing inappropriate in this, it's just a nice old lady who got reincarnated and is trying to cope. It shouldn't be classed with pervert stuff.

Dex-chan lover
If people can reincarnated and remember their past life. Death is not so bad afterall.

Fed-Kun's army
Demographic: Seinen
Genre: Comedy, Slice of life
Theme: Supernatural, Loli, Reincarnation

I've been following this since the very first chapters and I just realized how fucked up the tags are.

Group Leader
Just a theory...... Sakuya (previous life Miya) somehow related to Hinata's grandchild... (perhaps she is Hinata's grandchild's former girlfriend?) It would be more tragic that way....

Supporter
this is really good

not sure what deal is with the translator's FBI jokes, though, since there's nothing sexual in this manga

@firefish5000 I'm also not a fan of the character, but it might be too soon to presume that Sakuya is an "old lady loli chuunibyou." Based on the latest chapters, there are more hints which may imply that she has a totally different background to Hinata.

To be fair, I also didn't like the early introduction, but it might've been inevitable for the story the author has planned out. At least they're not dropping too much information yet, which still keeps anticipation.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, it's really weird thinking that a 90+ years old person would willingly go through the school system all over again. You'd think that if you got the opportunity to have almost 20 years to prepare for society, with the mindset of an adult, you'd do so without being stuck in something as inefficient as the public school system. Right now, the MC feels like she's completely detached from reality, and doesn't actually think like an adult should.
That being said, if the story just wants to be about "cute lolis", then that's all the story will amount to. A loli that selectively acts like a grandma, huh?

@imhikarucat
...Not if you have major baggages, like going right back after committing suicide. That'd suck.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist I do love my family and people I met so if I am dead means that I will forget everything. That is what makes me regret the most if I am dead. Same with my relatives, if one of them dead then I am afraid that their memory between me and them will gone forever, at least for their side. So, to remember your past live, death does not sound bad after all.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder. If the ratings and sales for this series is good, will we be going through up to her teen years as well? Or is it gonna end once some secret to the reincarnation is resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread