Rouninsei to Eroiyatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
That first page made me laugh. I find it hilarious that people commiting copyright theft forbid others from doing the same. Unless of course you have permission for this translation from the author/publisher?

Group Leader
That first page made me laugh. I find it hilarious that people commiting copyright theft forbid others from doing the same. Unless of course you have permission for this translation from the author/publisher?
This pirate buys his own raws, so I say all the other lazy-assed pirates can go buy their own raws too! Yarrr.

This pirate buys his own raws, so I say all the other lazy-assed pirates can go buy their own raws too! Yarrr.
In Japan I hear manga is so cheap. Few yens. Here manga is soon expensive. Nowadays even more. Too bad I'm not translator. Would try to buy raw manga in some online stores, but hard to say anything on availability of certain mangas.

Dex-chan lover
And we're back to MC being a complete dumbass....why tf would you play that vid with them there?

She literally sent that right after she sent you a nude my guy....wtf did you think that video was gonna be??

Users who are viewing this thread