Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
I get the intention of the father saying his kids name wrong, as he never say them as more than objects... However, what is with the translators calling the people different every other page? Dion, Deyen, Cassis, Kassis, Asyrl, Asil, Aryl... Like. Come. On. It's a headache.

@Red07 Ahh, that makes more sense. Thank you. I originally thought that when you choose the translation it'll stay on that translator as long as they have the chapter for it when you click "Next Chapter" I normally prefer Speedcat anytime I see it, so I made sure that was highlighted when I started reading this...

@codydub03 it must be the two diff. scanlation upload... the names differ [ Sleepy Translation: Deyen, Kassis, Asil, Roxanne] [Speedcat /Princess Alliance: Dion, Cassis, Roxana]
just found out when I tried to compare translation/names

Dex-chan lover
This crazy woman again...

Asil most likely saw his sister in the same way Roxanne saw him.
I would not be surprised if Dion fall for her in this scene with the two surprise looks on his face.

When you read a manhwa with really villainous characters and a female lead that has to really do bad things to survive... this story is really good.

@Schmeedloc No just love marks/bites to make it seem like she rapes him to keep a front for her fucked up fam. More like molest than rape since they didn't do the deed.

She sexually assaulted him. He wasn't in a position to do anything to her, and she took advantage of him. He didn't seem to want it and just tolerated it. This got sadder all of a sudden. Instead of her just wanting to protect him, she has dark sexual motives as well.

Fed-Kun's army
@RubyG8396 bro no 😭😭😭😭 if u read the further chaps, she does this to pull of the convincing act that she only sees him as a toy. she isnt sexually attracted or into him at all. this is so her brother and those who see ml go ah so hes just a toy and not fixate on him or think hes dangerous. its also to show that ml is loyal to her in a sense and is harmless

i do get ur discomfort with her lowkey getting on top of him without clarifying her intentions and pushing him tho

Users who are viewing this thread