Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

She has to be cruel to her mom to survive, and to save her mother's life. But it hurts to watch this. I hope they can both be freed.

A pure snow in the middle of putrid mud, how the heck her mother can maintain her sanity without being blackened are miracle

Tbh I don’t like her mother, bitch threw her daughter in a family of psychos and asked her to become the greatest psycho of them all, and acts shocked and scared when she actually does.
Like what, did you not expect that ? Don’t ask her to become an Agriche if you don’t wanna see her like that
She probably went crazy when her son was killed but even so,she’s still annoying

Ohhh my
This story is just getting better and better 😍🔥
Tnx for the chapters

Tbh I agree with her mother being a hindrance. Its a miracle she survived that long in that household. Istg I bet she will betray her daughter for Cassil who resembles Ashil. She seems like the stupid woman to do that. This story is so interesting because the characters are really round. They have their own disntinct characteristics.

The mother really needs to grow some balls ( I meant that as a idiom)

Also, thus story is disturbingly dark but thats its charm.

Ps. I know someone will counter me saying that its understandable why the mother is weak blah blah because that place is absolutely horrible blah blah. Listen here buddy, the mom ain't normal either. Being weak doesn't excuse stupidity. Even if the household is horrible, you'll get used to it.

This ain't a spoiler, but take my situation from before for example. I grew up in a very toxic household it was an abusive household to say the least. Always fighting and always getting bashed. As I grew up I got used to it (I know getting hit isnt something your supposed to get used to (I'm still struggling to cope with that) but I did get used to it)
I was a coward when I was young, always hiding in the corner of my cabinet in order not to get found. But, when I was 18 and was fully an adult I left that household. Now, I'm proud to say that I'm free and I even have my own family now, with 2 adopted children that I raise and care with love.

DONT READ THE SPOILER ABOVE IF U HATE VIOLENCE.

BUT, that message solidifies my point of being weak doesn't excuse stupidity and lack of courage to stand up for yourself.

Double-page supporter
why do I get the feeling that Dion wants to bang his sister.

@LeGrandGreg
Her daughter's assessment of her is right. She's not quite sane. I don't think anyone can be while living in that family. I personally wouldn't call her a bitch but more of a weak pitiable woman. I imagine her family sold her off to the Agriche family and she deluded herself into thinking they were grand and noble just to be able to live somewhat sanely in that place. She can't really do anything to protect her kids but continues to delude herself anyways. I can understand why Roxanne feels the way she feels towards her mother. She can't embrace her as she used to after her brother's death but can't turn her away because she knows her mother loves her in her own way. Man, this family is so fucked up but I still find it really interesting anyway.

While you guys are saying shit like, "she is weak" because she is a kindhearted person. Like there can be REAL kindhearted people who CAN'T handle stuff like gore irl. So why can you have that in a book, I guess some people have been spoiled with the overpowered FL or FL who can't be hurt at all. I feel pity for the mother while you guys are saying dumb shit like " she is weak". yet you guys most likely can't handle seeing a few dead bodies everyday or a near mindless slave. You guys are the same people who would say you would survive in a zombie situation 😂

@lovelylikeyou
I would advise you to maybe avoid the comment section for now. Sometimes commentary from other people can ruin your experience with reading so do your best to ignore it. I can understand why you would feel frustrated with people going in hard with the mom but it's better to not to feel too invested with what others say about her. First impressions are hard to erase and I imagine most people haven't really forgiven her for wanting her daughter to become a wonderful Agriche way back in the beginning of the story.

haha i think i know why dion and ana cant get along and its bcus they are both sadists! HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Hey now, let someone be punished or die in front of her so she understands the message. You don't need to snap at her!

Group Leader
So both of her brothers want to bang her? But incest feels tame considering all the shits this family did 😂

I think the mother was fine before and her son death was the breaking points of her becoming this fragile and weak, I would go crazy too living inside the house

Seeing Dion's sexy face... is this what you call a bad boner...it feels wrong but aint that bad

Users who are viewing this thread