Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

asjhfaksd in what world does that count as dion liking his sister i feel like he finds her entertaining rather than likes her

man I cant get over how good this is.. literal chills😨 this family are actual crazy villains

SGR

Double-page supporter
@Honeybeaubie
Dion is not a masochist. You are mistaking cause and effect here. He literally doesn't care about the physical side of the slap. However he is deeply satisfied with the fact that Ana had the urge to slap him. He wants her to be distressed, angry, miserable, desperate. The whole family is big on physical torture, but for Dion the physical is just a tool. He excels at it, but doesn't abuse nor care about it much. And using it for torture is just so unsavory to him.

No, it seems to me that for Dion the best fun is making people feel raw negative emotions. He is basically a sadistic troll that knows your secrets. Such a deep character compared to his psychotic one-dimensional mother. Of course for now he's depicted as an evil Mary Sue, so it's a pretty picture but somehow lacking - lacking weaknesses to be specific. He might be even in love with Ana in his own twisted, possessive way (similarly to the younger brother). Remember - it's a harem setting :D

i like the visual of roxana being in the dark and she's disgusted with what she's come to followed by the serenity and peacefulness she felt when she was with cassis...it was jus a rly big visual contrast, i v much enjoyed it!!

Fed-Kun's army
okay i'm marathoning this and it's BEAUTIFUL AND DARK AND TWISTED i love it so much i'm rooting for ana, but like wow dion's smile... first time he smiles like that and it's while telling ana he likes when she cries sfakjasdlk THIS GUY IS TWISTED i feel like he got obsessed with her when ana went through her initiation or w/e that was called... or maybe even before that when he killed ashil??? he looked pretty stunned during the scene in the room of hallucinations tho... hmmmm

thank you for all the updates!!! off to finish catching up

The argriche family is a sadist and the pedelian's are masochists. Perfect match indeed.

Can I just say, I love this villainess, so much, she is so SO different from other Isekai Villainesses', and I'm LIVING for it.

Users who are viewing this thread