Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Aggghhh!!! The cliffhanger! Damn you cliffhangers! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want more
I need more
(。・ω・。)ノ♡

@katkritiques
LOL, I'm the same. He's totally yandere for Roxanne and I have a penchant for yanderes. He's meant to be hated but damn do I find him so fascinating to read about.

Hi i hope speedcat and princess aliance will continue this series, i have read sleepy tl ver and there's some part of it confuses me and have to read twice so i can understand.

I’m loving this series so far, it feels so fresh that the villainous family is actually evil and calculating, and the characters are so captivating the way they play off of each other and get more fleshed out over time

Thank you for the mass update, you guys are amazing!!

Damn this family is so evil.. Love that tho.. And the dynamic is so interesting!! Thanks you for the translation ^.^

Thanks for the update, interesting story and the character art is so amazing

jyc

love the whole evil thing they got going on, though i'm worried it's not gonna be a happy ending or a lot more ppl are gonna die, like ashil 😣

Double-page supporter
A bulk release... but at what cause...? Shits a literal cliffhanger god bless you sly scanlators ;w;

i feel incest vibes from dion lol they are all psycho but i liked it! i don't think she will be able to escape from that madhouse though. thanks for all of the chapters!

@doctorleaf does he even need an excuse lol. You can’t justify for the entire family anymore, they are pure evil for the sake of being evil. Like if anything extreme happens, just say that ‘because he’s an Agriche’.

Roxanne’s plan of helping Cassis is so smooth even if it’s discovered she can just tell them she’s doing it to tame her toy.

I’m curious tho, why are all the guys in the family yandere for Roxanne??

This is so f*cked up, I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread