Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Absolutely obsessed with this. One thing I always appreciate is how the art isn't confined to boxes and that color and little symbols (like the butterflies and flowers) are sprinkled throughout.

OMG THIS MANGA IS BEYOND ADDICTING! STUPID FREAKING CLIFFHANGER! ;_;

Also, I recently read a spoiler about how
once he's free from that horrible place, that him and Roxana spend 3 years apart before reuniting again. Does anyone know what happens to the two of them during those 3 years they're separated? Spoilers please!!

Omg. So he broke the restriction for her!! ❤
And, is she really prepared to die or she just know she can recover soon?

plz best demon pet flesh eating butterfly dont go i need more flesh eating butterfly.

Dex-chan lover
Love how everyone just feel bad for the butterflies like y'all are so right 😅

After reading this chapter I can only let an audible gasp once more...WHAT A PIECE OF ART

She’s not only prepared I think she kinda wants to die. Not that I blame her growing up in that family.

Fed-Kun's army
Love there's no shy shy moment for the kiss. Feel bad about those butterflies.. she raised them with her own hard work and blood 🥺

Hopefully since the butterflies are...demonic in nature? They just despawned and didn't die. Although the lightning appearance of whatever he did sure is worrying.

When you do your paper but then its actually useless since it takes too much but you're already far and keeps on going so someone stops your futile efforts

Fed-Kun's army
Oooif such freaking lovely art! Seriously, not just the artstyle but the composition, it's so gorgeous!
I love how there's no shy anything in this interaction, just two very logical people doing their best out of their situation.

Kinda sad for those butterflies though, she had finally managed to get all those and it took so much work and effort and blood...

This chapter felt so short though! The recap was almost halfway into it, but it was such a nice chapter even if it was so short!

Users who are viewing this thread