Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Omg yay i hope this entire family perishes 🥰
Hot or not these are some crazy mf’s, fuck you Dion and hot dad cant wait for ur end
Im a simp for roxanne tho ik im a hypocrite
I dont rlly want her to have a happy ending BUT I definitely wanna see her kill everyone 🔫

@Ojou Keeping their manor staff depends on the culture of their world. Since magic and blood-line based powers exist it could be that the noble families are seen as gods or demi gods so serving them could be a religious endeavor. It could also be that the Agriches rule over an extremely brutal and naturally dangerous territory and serving them offers protection to their family. Another is that psychopaths and sociopaths are much more common and they are naturally drawn towards the Agriches in favor of being bound by the morality and laws of other regions.

Double-page supporter
@ojou I'm sure they pay well. Also most of them don't just randomly kill their assistants. That seems to be a special trait of Maria (Dion's mom). Which is part of the reason why both Roxanne and Jeremy both dislike her. Emily, Roxanne's maid, appears to be very loyal and well taken care of relatively. Now that being said, you do them them abusing "other people's servants", but even then Jeremy warned both of Maria's maids about the monsters being restless before they disposed the body of the maid Maria killed for daring to speak out of turn. So even he showed a minimum of concern that he didn't really need to show. My guess is it's luck of the draw as to which psycho you get as a master.

@kristygay I know you don't need a strangers validation but I think you're totally fine since Roxanne is thoroughly an anti-hero. She's not cruel to be cruel; she's cruel to protect herself and those who are important to her (e.g. when she told her mother to stop trying to interfere and protect her since her mother would die.)

I want to know more about dion..is he incest towards roxanne or just a sadist 😗

Man, I'm really loving our FL more and more! Strong, beautiful, and chilling. She would serve as a wonderful villain in a typical isekai manhwa, but she's much more interesting. Not only that, this manhwa's traversing nearly uncharted waters by literally placing the FL within a morally neutral/evil family that actively thrives on fear and death. I, I just-- I love this manhwa

I feel that Dion just has a big sister complex just like DLs other younger brother (who adores her)... But Dion is just twisted about it overall hahahah

Love this heroineee! She's something else hahahah.

Users who are viewing this thread