Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

"I've yet to encounter a situation that couldn't be improved by a copious amount of lies and body doubles.”
-Dread Emperor Traitorous

When you think about it, given that she can also communicate via her butterflies, it wouldn't be illogical for her to send some to Cassius' Family in order to have them go along with a plan to convince her father that the real Cassius is actually an illusion.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna know who/what she used as a decoy - that was fething brilliant.

Kyaaa unnie♥️♥️♥️ I haven’t fangirled like this in a long time 🥰 Libertia and Roxanna are my favorite unnies so far~

This is what I'm talking about, a real villain. More specifically, a real family of cruel and crazy villains!
There are lots of stories that also have this ''villainous family'' trope that, sadly, lack common sense. Like: 'Oh wow! I'm the MC and because of x circumstances I am surrounded by villain x, who after seeing how unique I am, fell in love with me + some drama + HE :)'.
This is a breeze of fresh air , really😩✋🏻

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get info on the body double next chapter. For a moment, I thought she did a strange non-sensical double-cross...

Also, thanks for the translation!

I want more stories od her being evil. I want a story of the father as well because he's an evil Asshole and i live reading such things

Wouldn't she be screwed tho if they see him at like a banquet and hes healthy and alive???

@lolandpro123 Pretty sure she lied about the nature of her butterflies or has two types of them. We’ve seen the butterflies act as scouts and even have the ability to carry or transmit messages, we’ve also seen them create illusions. Remember how she showed her stepsister an illusion of her losing her head? With this we can now safely assume that her butterflies are the support type and not the attack type.

This is amazing, I hope that guy doesn't make it known that he ran away, I don't want her father to know, also...I wonder, just...how did she do that, like is she okay??
Thank you so much for the fast updates haha, I'm glad, I really like this manhwa, what a splendid story~!

Users who are viewing this thread