Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

This is so psychotic I love it. And I love how beautifully they draw eyes. Oh my word. And I was expecting a kiss yaaaaah

Ah our queen is so magnificent

Poor body double guy T_T RIP
@1ORIN I assume she found another dude to take his place who looks like him or she dyed his hair and all

Think that was alluded to in a previous chapter

@DorothyCale123 I presume that he’s just gonna lay low when he gets back home until they up and invade her family and wipe them out. He ain’t gonna get himself captured a second time 🤣

@cairy_beltane she lead an entire search party straight into their deaths just to manipulate cassies, she also made him pity her so she could control him better, she cast away her mother who loves her, she killed servants, she sent her siblings into punishment and manipulated everyone just for her own benefit, she even started helping cassies just for herself. the other "toys" probably get tortured and killed on s daily basis and she doesn't give a single shit about it. idk but if that doesn't fall into the category of villainess your definition of it must be really extreme

But what her father will do when he find out that this was an illusion? The art is so so pretty

maybe the second type of butterflies' ability is illusion, that's how she pulled it off?

thank you so much for the translation!! i can't wait to see what happens next!!!

Group Leader
@1ORIN
Probably an illusion since her butterflies were said to be illusion-type in a previous chapter I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread