Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
ooooh she tricked him!!! love her!!! GO, ROXANA!!! no idea how she pulled it off but i don't even care! i hope she stays safe... cassis you better lay low for a while adfljkafdljk (though she could always say she was tricked too, i guess)

this manhwa is so beautiful and interesting, i love it so much <3333

thank you for the update!

UGh... SOO SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Please I hope this gets available on Webtoon. I must now grovel over there so they would get the licensed before another will. AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Dex-chan lover
@macroblitz so that no one will wonder what happened to her toy. They've witnessed his death. Meeting Cassis again won't happen for a long time. Now she has some time to either escape or get rid of the rest of her family.

For a minute I was wondering where she got the fake body/sacrificial pawn, but the other butterflies were illusion ones, huh

Damn she just did a hallucination on that many people and they dont even know. Also, obligatory: BEST art of a webtoon YET!

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
I wonder what she’s going to do now. Is she going wipe out her entire family? But I do hope that Cassis will come back for her!

Double-page supporter
@macroblitz Somehow... I don't think she plans on leaving any witnesses alive for them to eventually find out that he's still alive. I strongly suspect she plans to kill off her entire family.

To anyone wondering how she pulled the butterfly trick, i don't remember if it was explicitly mentioned in the webtoon but the one she officially showed her father before was the carnivorous butterflies.

The other butterflies that she raised secretly have hallucination/illusion effect. She used this butterfly previously on Charlotte(?), her red haired sister.

Dex-chan lover
Any second now I'm expecting the dad to cross over into incest territory and become obsessed with his best child

I'm just astonished that her plan was carried out so cleannnnnnn. Everything about this manhwa is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread