Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Wait what? That was a TERRIBLE idea, how the heck is she going to explain herself when her family finds out the guy is still alive?...

...okaaayyy.
So what will happen when they meet again? Im sweating rn. 🤣🤣

But when Casis gets back, wont word spread of his return and her father will realize that he was tricked intentionally and she set him free on purpose???

But when Casis gets back, wont word spread of his return and her father will realize that he was tricked intentionally and she set him free on purpose???

Fed-Kun's army
@Tempkschris her deception might fall apart faster if they found his room empty. Roxana is mainly buying time to become powerful enough to stage a coup anyway so I think she's hoping that by the time they figure it out it'll be too late. Although if she could maintain the body double long term it probably would have been better for someone to find him dead in his room after a week or so, but his body was probably some kind of meat puppet with a temporary illusion over it.

Jesus that was a surprising ending... I'm more interested in how the transmigration plays a part here because it seems like it doesn't have an effect on her or the story at all

you guys know other works from this artist? his artstyle is godlike

Her father is always smoking a cigar like what happens when they run out? Does he have three or four in his back pocket??

@Lilabun I assume this will not happen cause 1)making them aware his family now have conclusive evidence would let on guard making revenge more difficult and 2)he saw enough to know what would happen to her, so I doubt he'll show up without a plan in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread