Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I want to enjoy it but the strips are white in-between scenes and leave gaps in the story. Idk if it only me :/

Same here, random blackness. Not gonna read it until it's fixed, it's seriously annoying

Dex-chan lover
Wow, we actually have a reincarnated villainess, who's T R U E to her role XDDD Her actions are superb & fitting of a villainess :O

o_O Damn. I thought she had no talent????

She fucking mean and fierce. I hope she okay.

Wait a sec. Does the younger brother have a sister complex towards Roxanne? Why is he pissed off that she'd going to play with the guy in the basement?

Little bro definitely wants big sis's attention AKA SIS CON. And of course family bat$h!t crazy. Fun combo of chaos... wheeeee~

What's the point of adding that the main character is reincarnated if it actually does nothing for the story? lol they could've just made the main character to be someone looking to destroy the family for killing her brother and the blue boy is the perfect opportunity.

@ChonChin Just as ArieSun said, plus it gives all the more reasons to why she's against the family's tradition.

Yes, some kids, e.g. her brother know that the family traditions are wrong, but "having been born and raised in a peaceful place, devoid of violence" (as far as it's told from her mentioning about her prev life) raises the possibility cuz well, I doubt the original novel gives many details about the family so she might not know that they kill those who fail the "special tests"

Users who are viewing this thread