Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Her mom getting all worked up is so weird like she's literally following your advice...

@Davi_Felizardo
Love does not always mean healthy ones. Obsessive love, possessive love, etc. There are various forms of toxic love that are not good. Jeremy simply has a dark form of love that is born from the horrible environment he grew up in.

Even if little bro acts behaved around our MC, we've all seen how deranged he is, considering he's the one that egged on Charlotte to almost kill the ML. I have no doubt that if Jeremy ever found out how MC was actually treating her "toy," he would see that as a sign of weakness and no longer act so kindly. In this house, the only way you can survive is to gain respect through others fearing your strength. MC probably had to beat him up a few times to get him to acknowledge her as a relative.

Idec if she's done evil before, given her circumstances, I'm 1000% rooting for her. She's as beautiful and deadly as her poison butterflies and I love it.

How many butterflies is that? Will she just die of blood loss later on? 14 in 1 panel... So at least 14 probably more. That doesn't make sense, didn't they say it was dangerous to have more than 1?

Thank you for the new update! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 The drawing + storyline are super beautiful! 🥰

gosh I love how dark this is😍 but also beautifully made..as in the art😣

@Shoko0505 As another person said it might be that one egg has multiple butterflies. Maybe one butterfly takes little blood but an entire amount of butterflies in one egg takes more blood.

That would also make more sense when we see that in the picture she said about the owner not being able to give more blood = the butterfly would eat it, we can see it has small bites so it might be that too.

Y'know I don't hate Jeremy. I don't think he's an angel but I don't hate the kid lol. He's product of a very violent and competitive household. I like his relationship with Roxana

Aggregator gang
I love how the Jeremy is a sucker for Rox, it means he'll be easy to use but still...

Thank you for the translation!

Not so fun fact: Some, if not all, butterflies will actually drink blood if they're given the chance, although they can't bite or inflict a wound.

Dex-chan lover
Butterlies, like roxana, are beautiful but the more you learn the scarier they actually are xd

Users who are viewing this thread