Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

God this family is batshit insane no wonder Roxanne is the way she is and it's probably only due to the fact she reincarnated that allowed her to retain a moral conscious and survive as long as she has. This is so fascinating. These are awful, awful, people and I love to see more of this and the trials that this family endure to become the monsters that dominate the underworld. Roxanne is a fascinating FL, forced by circumstance yet still trying to find ways to survive and possibly outgrow her family.
I love it.

Dex-chan lover
This crazy family and this crazy bitch Madam.
I wonder what those two maids experience for their faces to look like that coming out.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the FL and her mother the only normal people in this twisted family?? Shiite. What a crazy bitch. 😆

@Manga-Titan sorry to break it to you but her mother is def not a normal person, she clearly looks up to the agriches and would even sacrifice their sanity just so they could become killers like the agriches. shes fucking crazy. maybe she’s not acting innocent on purpose, maybe shes just naive but shes def a bitch. i hate her lmao

My heart has a very soft spot for tsundere bois uwu jeremy uwu i hope he turns out less psychotic than his sibs lol

What the heck 🤣
People in the castle are all mad 🤣🤣🤣
I so in love with this story 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread