Rubelia Okoku Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - First Dance

Dex-chan lover
Why'd someone shoot at his fiancée. Judging by the first frame where the arrow hits. It'd probably hit her straight in the chest, intriguing.

Thank you for the chapter!

Why'd someone shoot at his fiancée. Judging by the first frame where the arrow hits. It'd probably hit her straight in the chest, intriguing.

Thank you for the chapter!
In the previous chapter, the King said Alvis should keep an eye on Erina as the baron daughter has escaped, and they believe there's accomplice to help her escape and get revenge on Erina

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter, the King said Alvis should keep an eye on Erina as the baron daughter has escaped, and they believe there's accomplice to help her escape and get revenge on Erina

I just about forgot that detail, though I thought it'd be natural for the crown prince to try and take revenge for losing his position. Still though, what a bunch of petty arseholes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks much for the translation. I only noticed a few very minor issues. It was well done.

Dex-chan lover
Alvis is a chad through that. Kissing the girl, taking the bullet (arrow) then walking it off with a smile. Feels equivalent to "cool guys dont look at explosions"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why did i not consider Erina was a reincarnator aswell? it just feels so obvious right now...(then again, who can say)
(this translation seems better than the ones from last year, good job :win:)

Dex-chan lover
Crazy someone is trying to kill her now that the crown prince isnt incompetent

Users who are viewing this thread