Rubelia Okoku Monogatari

Finally, an otome game manga that has people with actual brain instead of foam. Subscribed!

It's really great.
Male pov is refreshing
Rubelia's such a good name. But i read it as rubella and it keeps bothering me lol

Group Leader
Villainess story with no transmigration, reincarnation, or time travel? Better yet, good art, brains, logical politics? Promising!

Trying to search the raw in the net or online book store, seems like they are not fully released yet, thanks scanslation !

Finally a King with common sense (consedering the times). And a trash CP that gets what he deserves.

The female lead has pretty red hair, and this is the first time I´ve seen in a while when the female lead does not have white hair or blonde hair

The politic background make sense and the male-side pov is a great change from norm.

edit: Okay, read the raw briefly. The plot's slow going but sweet and MAKES SENSE for a story that's supposed to have otome-game background. Our protagonist has great skills and his previous only flaw was being the second born. That does not make him all-powerful-perfect Crown Prince tho, we get to see him stressed, slips from his guards for a bit, overworked himself, gains new flaws being in his new position and work to get over the flaw
since he's actually a Knight Guard who do the protecting, he had to actually practice with his Royal Guards to get used to being protected and temper his instinct of jumping in front of danger.
Nice story in a nutshell.

I read the raws and from the early chapters I've deducted that the
story focuses more on Alvis and his bew duties as a crown pronce rather than the romance between him and the Elia. Its a pretty good story hehe.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn this plot is running while other similar stories lolly gag. Good stuff though, I'm liking so far.

Users who are viewing this thread