Rumpi with Potato

Thank you for all your hard work! I really enjoy reading your scanlations especially 50 tea recipes, remarried empress and beast with flowers! 😍
Please keep up the great work!

is 50 teas dropped? ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ or was it sniped ಥ‿ಥ I really enjoy your scans and hope u continue with the series but it's fine if u dropped it ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I think the manhwa Duchess 50 tea recipes is being sniped? I noticed that mangafast is suddenly uploading a lot. Their scanlations are less in quality though. No cleaning/translating the SFX and also 2 series of watermarks all over the chapters! But still, it can lead to less traffic to you guys.

i really really like your logo, i feel soo happy everytime i see the little potato with sparkly eyes holding a heart, such cute little face XD

Thank you for your hard work sleepless potatoes!! <3

I love you all. <3<3<3 I am SO HAPPY when I see a Rumpi with potato update!!!

Supporter
no idea what it means, but this is the best group name

Are the member is malaysian? because I saw a remark "Pukima" in remarried empress.

Could y'all PLEASE update Bloody marriage? Thanks for all your hard work and letting us read some of the best ongoing manhwa <3

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

Hello 👋🏻

Thank you for all your hard work on translating and scanlating! I hope u guys can update more often the Beast with Flowers and 50 Duchess Tea Recipes 🥺 I really like your work unlike other scan groups.

Users who are viewing this thread