Rumpi with Potato

N0r

Thanks for your hard work!
I'm also unable to join the discord, it says that the link is expired. Could I get an invite too? I'm really looking forward to keeping up with the Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes.

Hello! Can I get an invite to your discord server? It says the invite link is invalid. I really want to keep up with the Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes. <3

Hi, I rlly appreciate ur translations! ♥
I only started using mangadex for a few months, switching from manga rock. I know u guys put a lot of work and effort on scans and so I just wanted to let u guys know that I saw ur scans used in manga rock (if you hadn't known already). I hope I could help you guys but I don't know how :(
Thanks and have a great day! • ^ •

Hello, Thank you for all of your hard work ❤️
I would Love to join your Discord but the link is expired :(

Heya, I’d love to join your discord server but the link is expired and I can’t tap on the thing on your page because it just opens discord. Thanks ^^

thank you very much for the Duchess Tea update my dear potatoes, ur translations are always a joy to read (*¯ ³¯*)♡ Potato + Tea = ❤

thanks for the update on Bloody Marriage Remarried Empress, any news on more The Tyrant's Whereabouts updates. keep up the good work.

Group Leader
Fun fact, Rumpi is an actual word from Indonesia, when i saw this group scanlation i thought this group from Indonesia.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for remarried empress! And thank you for all your hard work!

Supporter
I just want to say thank you for scanlating the duchess' 50 tea recipes! this series is so chill and I enjoy every chapter you release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread