Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Put that entire man in the garbage. The other woman thinks he's a good guy still but even she doesn't deserve his manipulative ass

Dex-chan lover
This shitshow is all too common... People who insist on staying this way cause they feel like they can't find another avenue to happiness or maybe they think it would be better after a while, or maybe they can fix the guy or something. Sometimes I feel like i don't deserve happiness too. You deserve better girl. We all do...

Dex-chan lover
Ohh so the dudes gonna cheat.

Ill be surprised if he doesn't though.

Sigh, again i understand where Midori is coming from but at the same time i also really just want to slap the shit out of her.

But i dont really have the right to .... I hate my life a lot as well but in a different way, im working as an engineer and my god do i hate it, i studied whatever and just started working but everyday since ive been unhappy, im 25 and think i can maybe study something else .... becoming a teacher seems like i wouldn't hate having to get up everyday.... But i cant cuz im fucking scared of re-starting at this point in my life, so scared ill just waste my time and hate being a teacher anyways, so scared of how fast life is flying me by, so how can i judge this woman ......

Welp im making it look pretty brutal but its actually a decently paid job where i can chill a lot and order people around, i even kinda enjoy it from time to time, but idk .... I just feel like i could be enjoying life everyday, like i should strive for that.....

This manga is just making me think about a lot of things id rather not.

Thought about Maki again eh ? So your happiness lays there? I do wonder who'll make the next move ? Im thinking Midori will go look for Maki again cuz it seems the last time she denied Maki she really destroyed her, hell i wouldn't be surprised Maki finally decided to move on and went to find her chatting friend.

Can't help but want to scold Midori and yet at the same time I can't blame her. Life is just fucking hard and 90% of the time, it never goes the way you planned it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread