Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
is he gonna cheat?? :( I don’t like the dude at all and nor do I really like her but I still want her to semi live a decent life when they’re gonna have a kid.

Dex-chan lover
First time I got here so soon:
qLrDEDB.jpg

Is very obvious what'll have here, right?
Doumyou will run at any opportunity to get together with Tazune. She knows that he'll not separate from her but will do anyway to get back at Midori.
It's a pitty, because things could be better if she got separated from him and lived alone. Maki could at least visit ofter to help her. But this will not happen and Midori will live for the bady. If she doesn't end with post maternal depression worsening things and hating the baby.

Supporter
I feel so misled by the volume 1 cover at this point. I wish the story would just have the dude cheat with the coworker and move on so that those characters can be out of the story, and it'd just be the two man girls sorting stuff out, some fluff slice of life and whatnot. But it seems this series is committed to the drama tag more than anything else. Too bad.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ASSHOLE HUSBAND TO THE LEFT, BITCH THOT FRIEND TO THE RIGHT, baby growing in the middle with sad dumb mom, seriously her life is toxic as fuck

That Dream tho with Chad Ex GF welcoming her home thoooooo

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that coworker's such a bitch lmao
Dragging Midori down because she finds it unfair, like it should've been her, that she deserved this relationship more. She's been so obnoxious, crossing the line several times with pretty blatantly rude and inappropriate behaviour ಠ▃ಠ
"Hey let me come over I need to confess to your fiancé"
"Hey can I get your fiancé's number"
"Hey you're kinda trash and I'm much better than you in every way but you're the dumb clumsy type so you won his affection anyway. I'm just being petty and jealous but I just thought I should let you should know, yknow?"

Dex-chan lover
Ok here’s one route we’re gonna go through
Cheating husband, and she gets together with glasses girl with her baby

Or

Idk despair for everyone besides the possibly shitty husband I guess

Dex-chan lover
i genuinely do feel for this woman but at the same time im bewildered at her choosing to have a child when she herself knows that her attachment issues are rooted in her parents divorce like literally your parents did not love each other and had a child and you were harmed as a result and here you are talking about "a baby will solve my troubled relationship" like the 🤡 of it

if her mom had been single from the start or something then id be like, yeah i can see why you think a dysfunctional heterosexual relationship is a panacea for lonliness but her mom did the same shit she did, she got married and had a kid and it didn't solve shit. like where is the self-awareness

Self-love would do this girl a looot of good.
Don't ever stay with someone who casually cuts you down every day, even if they say they love you.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyknight There are lots of psychologists who are screwed up as fuck. Knowing what's wrong does not in itself necessarily help you do much about it. Both you and @Kayyou are totally right that she should dump the motherfucker like, months ago. But we all know someone who knows better but can't stop themselves from making decisions that harm them. If the world has made someone weak and they have needs that fuck them up, they often need help to change . . . and sometimes you can try your best to help them and it'll still be futile.

The boyfriend is comically hateful. On one hand, if he was more human, it'd make the manga's tone stronger. On the other, him being an absolute cartoon villain makes what's already a emotionally challenging read go down a bit smoother.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"BTW I'm your friend-rival and you don't really care about your boyfriend so could you like hook up with your lesbian friend and let me have him"

"BTW I'm your boyfriend and I really DGAF about you so you know could you already hook up with your lesbian friend so I can bang your friend-rival"

Can the the story itself be considered deus ex machina?

@Granuaile I mean it's kinda believable if you've read all those posts on r/relationships of pregnant women constantly being cheated on/treated terribly by their husbands

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh when will they run away from this mess already, this situation sucks
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is she okay with her “friend” confessing to her partner right in front of her face, I want to feel bad for Midori but I feel like she has brought all of this upon herself, she’s so weak minded like holy shit. Maki deserves so much better.

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond stupid. She lets herself be trampled on by her co-worker many times, and stays and even have a child with someone that treats her bad...just because “she is scared to be alone”.

Ok, so...why she simply didn’t remain with glasses girl, directly from school? ._.

Users who are viewing this thread