Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Jesus Christ this is some of the most stressful reading I’ve done in a while. Everything about Tazune makes me so anxious I’ve known so many guys like that

Contributor
One of many acceptable responses:

x22.jpg

Ufi

You guys know that series "cheating me must die"? Well lets just say someone's gonna be possessed real soon

Dex-chan lover
My last comment on this manga was “this is beyond stupid”, last chapter.

It was a mistake. THIS is beyond stupid.

I was honestly hoping Tazune was going to have some redeeming traits, or at least being not so one dimensional... but nope he just went full mask off misogynistic douche. Here's hoping next chapter features as little of him as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
This again, Yep! You are hurt, then you go to your very very kind ex-girlfriend for healing. And after you feel better -> Bye Bye Maki. I love you. You are my best friend! Oh don't forget to come to my wedding, OK?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is quickly becoming one of these mangas that you read just to see people in the comment section freak the fuck out. Someone get Briubary in here, or whatever his name was

Dex-chan lover
Maki, boo. Go live with someone who genuinely loves you. Tazune isn't ready nor mature enough for marriage and Parenthood. Just leave him and file for child support. If this keeps going you're going to end up in both an abusive marriage and with a negligent father for your child. It will probably turn abusive if you have a daughter too.

Dex-chan lover
That little creep can die. I don't give a damn about his having a little trouble when he was a kid. I was unpopular and mocked and bullied when I was in school and I didn't let it turn me into a twisted little shit. A bit resentful, but I knew I didn't want to be like the people I hated. What he let out was there from the start, he just had an excuse.

Double-page supporter
The funny thing is, this dumb woman pisses me off more than that trash husband

Users who are viewing this thread