Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh fuck i wanted to kill this guy so bad this chap.

For a second i thought they were gonna give us a backstory of him where while being a douche hes still trying his best or something.

But no he's just a small man, hes always known it, no matter what he looks like hes just too small a person, hitting your pregnant soon to be wife and telling her to behave?

Im glad Midori didn't just sit after that one, went to look after what brings her happiness.

I do feel shes being a dick and taking advantage of Maki's love of her though, barges in, does gay shit, gives her hope, destroys it and leaves again.

Then again Maki wants her, shes willing to go through it for Midori so is it all that bad? ....

The guy has some massive self-loathing and insecuritied and lashes it onto women because of the way he was treated in the past. I know he has some sort of trauma but it looks like he never worked on it and continued to be an asshole. No wonder he looks down on his soon to be wife, the guy is insecure as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
why r we trying to make him a character i dont give an f let him be one dimensional and bad thank you!!!!!!!

edit: i hadnt even finished the chapter wtf

Dex-chan lover
easily the most distressing GL antagonist not just cause he’s garbage but because of how banal it is like he could be just any guy on the street

Users who are viewing this thread