Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, you had a bad life and bad experiences with women? Want use to feel bad for you? FUCK you. You calling girls weak, yet your sorry ass can't even handle being in a decent relationship without being an abusive cunt. Also, you calling other people weak, yet here you are abusing someone that YOU KNOW won't fight back.

Fed-Kun's army
Terrible. But believable. Battan-sensei is new on the scene, and I'm happy to see good work this early in her career.

I love how much depth this chapter gave him, usually where these kind of joseis (most stories in general but more annoying in josei) is having villains where their actions don't make any sense, just cruelty for sake of cruelty. This guy is broken inside and i can believe it now.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood trauma ≠ rights to be scum.
This made me sad. I hope they end up together.
Even if not I'll still read the whole thing.
Because, unfortunately, I relate to this a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please murder this motherfucker?!?!?!

Jesus fuck, I didn't expect this to get so fucking real.

Author is brave to actually show us how we know some people out there truly are, humans are often the worst. Just the absolute worst.
Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone defending Tazune in the comments as a little broken boy who just needs some love, fuck off. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING fucking excuses treating women (or anyone) like that and HITTING YOUR PREGNANT FIANCEE IN THE FACE WHEN SHE ASKS YOU TO HELP HER PLAN THE WEDDING....

@Nonnyness That’s a pretty good way of describing it. He just sees women as things to be controlled

Boohoo! Oh, poor little abusive asshole wants a pass on his actions because "he was a victim when he was a kid". News flash to those who defend him because of that: being a victim doesnt make you immune to judgement on your actions.

He is a toxic, misoginistic, narcisistic monster who use his past as an excuse to do what he always wanted: to be the same kind of person who hurted him. In fact, he is actually worse.

Those girls have the excuse of being young and inconsequential, and they didnt physically assault a pregnant woman.
He has no excuse. He assaulted his soon to be wife, a woman who is bearing his child whom he doesnt give a flying crap about, a woman he is so afraid of becoming strong and better than his weak ass. Thats is the reason why he hates women. Because to him, they arent human beings. Incel piece of shit.

He is weak. Men like him deserve to be alone for their entire lives, and by doing all that he have done, he deseve to be sterelyzed and be kept away from society for the rest of his pathetic life.

Someone who harms a pregnant mother and her child is capable of doing anything. Including rape, and all rapists deserve death.

Dex-chan lover
Imma leave a little something my mom always likes to say.

"You can't control your circumstances, but you can control how to respond to them."

What a fucking little cucklord holy shit. Imagine being a man, and hitting a woman. As a member of the male gender, I cannot imagine how much of a fucking pussy bitch you must be. Holy shit, this is pathetic to shit.

Childhood trauma, who gives a fuck about this guy. Holy shit, what an incel. Prime example of a beta cuck piece of trash who somehow gets married. Kind of makes me wish that he was bullied to a higher degree.

Actually, scratch that. Hes the type of guy who deserves to get cancer. Hes the type of guy you unironically ask to kill themselves. Hes the kind if guy who gets hit by a bullet train and gets zero news coverage. I would actually fight this motherfucking sack of trash. What a literal embodiment of worthlessness. I cannot express how much i despise these sub-human apes. Not even worthy of being a monkey, holy shit.

Im literally just sitting here tryna read some yuri manga, and then a guy shows up. The only men I like in yuri manga, are fellow fudanashi. This guy just fouls up literally everything just by existing. Born a fat ugly bitch, outside and inside.

Users who are viewing this thread