Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

@ad_chiat

You seem like poison, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt. Here goes nothing: what justifies wasting other people time? Prime years nonetheless?

(oh and spare me intersectional oppression ladder sophistry, because as I'd stated previously - you might've had read, but might've had not - two wrongs will never make a right for me)

Contributor
@nonameanonymous82435 lol, thanks for giving me "the benefit of doubt" milord, but I honestly see no reason why I should give you any justification whatsoever. Might wanna keep your ego in check.

@ad_chiat
I see, you were poison. My bad.

"Might wanna keep your ego in check."
Hahaha. And that comes from a person who doesn't have any problem with telling others what they should and shouldn't be saying.

@ad_chiat
"been a while since I met a badass internet warrior"

You really have no self awareness.

But well, I'll leave you alone so you can spread your toxicity undisturbed.

@ad_chiat

The only prototypical sociopath here is Midori with her selfishness. I feel so bad for Maki. She's stuck in this abusive relationship with someone who would never recuperate her feelings just so she would never lose hold of her.
Did you forget how she completely crushed her heart when she confessed, and now she's using her just so she could run away from a problem she herself have created?
I was wrong. I dont hate Maki, she's just a girl blinded by love, and cant simply let go. Its Midori who's the problem with her indecisiveness and thievery. Her selfishness and complete disregard for the feelings of those around her.

Contributor
@nonameanonymous82435
oh and spare me intersectional oppression ladder sophistry, because as I'd stated previously - you might've had read, but might've had not - two wrongs will never make a right for me
well for someone wit so much enthusiasm to argue, I am really disappointed that you're arguments are missing the point. Hint: I never stated that stealing is right. I would like to explain myself but seeing that you don't like "sophistry" and believe in such reductive moral principles like "two wrongs never make a right" (seriously think about it, even a 10 year old can refute that), I don't think it'll be productive.
You really have no self awareness.

But well, I'll leave you alone so you can spread your toxicity undisturbed.
Now that's what I call projection.

Contributor
@chocolatepancake do you even know what psychopathy (which is not equivalent to sociopathy) is? It is completely possible to be extremely selfish but not a psycopath. The defining characteristic of a psychopath is lack of empathy and manipulative behaviour. Go read chapter 6 and see what this guy thinks of women. He has nonchalantly cheated on and dumped a least one woman before. The only reason he wants to marry Midori is because he thinks he can control her easily. Yeah, Midori might be selfish and a thief but this guy is a total psychopath with violent tendencies.

@ad_chiat
Well, for someone with so much enthusiasm to argue, I am really disappointed that your arguments are missing the point. Hint: I'd never reffered to stealing money when addressing you. That's not the subject I'd engaged you with in response to what you'd written. Pretty spectacular fail for someone with so much "wit" to get lost in the span of two exchanges.

ps: you've unironically used the world "reductionist" to describe one of the underlying principles for most modern law systems: crimes are not equivalent to, nor interchangeable with each other. Another fail.

You're a toxic waste of time, confirmed.

Double-page supporter
i'm glad we've established what kind of person husband is that way i don't have any mixed feelings about any of this.

also co-worker... what are you doing, girl? seriously.

@ad_chiat

It's you who doesnt know what Psychopathy mean. I even went out of my way to correct you and use the term Sociopathy.
You clearly dont understand his feeling and dont plan to. He's been hurt over and over again by the women in his life and he was trying his best to apologize for his mistake. But you dont care, you just label everyone you dont like as a "Psychopath". Completely ignoring all the things I said about Midori and her selfish behaviour.

I'm so proud of Midori right now. She really woke up.
Btw, ignore the trolls commenting negativity here.

Contributor
@chocolatepancake
You clearly dont understand his feeling and dont plan to. He's been hurt over and over again by the women in his life and he was trying his best to apologize for his mistake
lol really? can you show a single instance where he was hurt by women before or thought about apologizing? In fact, he's the one who cheated on a woman without any remorse and used physical violence on another. I don't think you've read chapter 6 mate.

Contributor
@nonameanonymous82435
Well, for someone with so much enthusiasm to argue, I am really disappointed that your arguments are missing the point. Hint: I'd never reffered to stealing money when addressing you. That's not the subject I'd engaged you with in response to what you'd written. Pretty spectacular fail for someone with so much "wit" to get lost in the span of two exchanges.
I was not arguing with you lmao. You seriously think your points are worth arguing?
ps: you've unironically used the world "reductionist" to describe one of the underlying principles for most modern law systems: crimes are not equivalent to, nor interchangeable with each other. Another fail.
Ever heard of self-defense laws? It is completely legal to kill a person who's breaking into your house.
You're a toxic waste of time, confirmed.
you sure you're not describing yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread