Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
big win in this chapter, let’s go lesbians! Also mf left the blood stain there for so long, what a creep

trauma? gtfoooo bruh! pivoting from demeaning to guilt-tripping to making excuses in a single convo... those are some real abuser flags right there

Tazune’s manipulative ass can fuck off lol I have zero sympathy for him. Let’s GOOOO lesbians

Dex-chan lover
like having trauma is sad and fucked and all, but that doesn’t give ya free reign to dish out more of it. get checked, or get wrecked, teddyboy

Fed-Kun's army
This, this was the best way this could have gone down:
In a public space -- a station platform at that,
In the light of day,
After a train ride so all could process their thoughts,
With the man aware of their liaison,
And with both women present.

There's a finality to how it happened that Tazune recognizes, visibly so. I don't think he'll cause much trouble after this. (But we'll see.)

Aint no way this has a happy ending not a chance in hell and you know what.....I'm fine with that...I think

my mind somehow can't get away from the thought of 'is that JPY 2 million in the bag that Tazune brought home with him?' I sure hope not!

Gave you a child you so wanted? Hah, yeah, just jizzed inside, how difficult was it?

Midori, atta girl. You don't love him, he doesn't love you. Better separate before you get married and he has grounds to kidnap your kid. In Japan, child-kidnapping of one parent cannot be enforced by law. The parent who kidnapped the kid always wins, no matter who has the legal custody.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. I'm glad. It was wrong of them both to cheat like that, but I am so happy she's not going to settle.

My heart pounded fast until this chapter, and to my surprise I didn't expect her to react like that. To be specific, I was thinking there'd be more drama, more internal conflict, more giving up to surrender to reality. I really surprised she decided to make a stand.

Contributor
the BREATHE i let out when that train platform scene ended!!!! so relieved they're ok and happy!! the mom hurdle is nothing after this

Dex-chan lover
I had to stop reading for a second and check if this manga had a tragedy tag when they were on the train platform. Let out a sigh of relief once I got past that part.

I think it is really interesting that Tazune 'let them get away' with cheating, because it really reflects his worldview. After all, we see how he feels when a woman got emotional over his cheating, and in his mind, he doesn't want to be weak like a woman in his mind. So when he breaks down, it's not just because he is losing his fiancee, but also because he realized that he was just as weak as he thought of those he hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread