Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
he may not be a bad bad guy, but he's bad for Midori, that much is certain, and so they parted like adults
"trauma", bitch, bye, pull that card again and i'll give you real trauma

still, gotta say, the writing and art are phenomenal, each chapter is a whole package on its own
kudos to the author

Dex-chan lover
Her boyfriend got better than he deserved, and shouldn't invite pity from the reader; but I'm glad that the author constructed him as a human being, rather than as a caricature.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, still looking forward to know what she'll do about the baby, since they didn't really put emphasis on how she feels about it after she got hit.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Fiancee boss down, and instantly another a mother boss appears

The ride never ends

Aggregator gang
Oh god, I guess I have to be the bad guy again.
He IS a bad guy. The gf is trash too. Maki should ran away alone. Case closed.

Damn he really pulls the Youtuber apology move and blames it on mental health huh? This dude knows his shit

Aggregator gang
Wonderful chapter, even if they don't live in a fluffy and safe world they stand strong! Thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah we all have childhood trauma but not all of us are hitting the shit out of our loved ones. Good riddance. If he did it once he'll do it again, no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder in a situation like this who will child ownership belong to , probably her since he hit her i guess

pxqyscp.jpg

God, I was shaking reading this I was so nervous. I'm still nervous for the final chapters, but at least this hurdle is over with. I'm also glad they added some depth to Tazune, even if that doesn't in any way excuse his actions or make him any more redeemable.

the child is hers, it's her body. gay moms here we goooooooooo

Double-page supporter
oh that's good it's all smooth sailing from here...

oh.

@themoobz at least in Canada it is always the mom unless she is unable to take care of the kid it will always be the mom who has custody and since there was abuse in the relationship the guy will have no involvement with the kid, other than paying for the kids welfare.

Users who are viewing this thread