Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

Was i expecting to see a pregnant woman top another girl on a sex scene today ? Never, but it was still a nice moment, not in a weird "I got off" way cuz i really didn't but idk it felt very heavy in a lot of aspects.

Though tbh idk how to feel about it at the same time, like yes i know theyve been going on dates for like 2 months or so and they both love each other quite a lot, Maki having always loved her and Midori rediscovering her love for her and realizing she'd let go of the love she had always wanted, but still ... idk ....

You know what it is, Maki i feel wasnt developed enough, this really feels like a story where only Midori grew, Maki stayed the same till the very end and she didn't have any character growth moments, i think if the author had given her 1-2 extra chapters after that time when Midori told her to stop looking for her where she would have tried to forget about Midori, maybe even try to go for another girl or well just had some time to really reorganize her feelings about Midori this series would have been better.

Dont get me wrong i still really love it but i really do feel like Maki needed a bit more oomph.

While she was the first to confess she always tried to play it off so as to not risk being hurt, Midori really was the one to go for broke on the confession AND a proposal.

Welp either way i can feel the love from both of them.

I was a little pissed when i saw Midori acting so meek after her speech but then when i realized what was going on i felt a little ashamed, she was just scared and of course she'd be, physical violence is no joke, and seeing blood after being hit in your own home where youre supposed to feel the most safe at ? Yeah that can leave a lot of trauma, still seeing her regain her vitality just from Maki holding her hand and being able to laugh at her scared self from realizing just how safe Maki makes her feel ? Too precious my dudes, quite a power move.

And again seeing them finally come together was quite beautiful, though i am surprised the "meek" wife was the one topping, like dont get me wrong we all knew she was the Top but its quite interesting seeing the contrast between her love life with a woman and a man.

Quite poetic to go with the "ive woken up from my dream, and i dont love you" she realized she had it backwards all along, she thought she should lead a "normal" life even if it made her unhappy and that only in her dreams would she be truly happy, truly be herself and be with someone she loves from the bottom of her heart, but that line reverses everything, she realized shes been living a nightmare shes ready tpo leave behind, quite beautiful indeed.

And we ended it all on the mom discovering? Her daughter i a lesbian like that, god what a chap.

Dex-chan lover
Trauma is no fucking excuse to ever hit your partner. Hitting your lover and trauma dumping and degrading them is disgusting.

Doesn't matter if it's a woman hitting their partner or a man hitting their partner. Either way is fucking sickening

Users who are viewing this thread