Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Contributor
That's pretty cool of Battan to not outright crucify you, though the ambivalence towards unofficial scanlations is completely understandable.

Dex-chan lover
Man it took me a Long time to realize who the girl with the black hair was and its the island girl who MC was phone friends with but now she's an adult....I'm also guessing the thing with her friend didn't work out since we don't see/hear about her

I'm somewhat sad we don't get to see how MC and her wife looks like but at the same time this ending was too beautiful, legit makes me wana cry

this is def one of the best series I've seen and it will Definitely be missed, legit can't wait to see the authors next work

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You took (most of) my words right of my mouth with that last note.
This series was really, REALLY good, it's one of those where the middle feels tough and everything looks bad, but at the end the reward is beyond expected.

Dex-chan lover
I'll buy a copy for sure, thank you for the scanlation hard work~ everything was translated beautifully

a walk on the beach at sun down is probably the best way to end this book: the ocean view is breathtaking, but its depths can also suffocate you - tranquility and terror, an alluring paradox that has charmed poets and dreamers for millennia

still wish we could see even just a glimpse of how they look now, a decade (at least) later, but it was a happy end nonetheless

Double-page supporter
Beautiful manga and a pretty fitting final chapter I think. Thank you very much Sexy Akiba Detectives.

Fed-Kun's army
What a way to wrap it up.. and how the fuck wasn't this a huge hit??
You can see the love and care put into this seeping through the pages and GOD DAMN does it pay off in the end *-*
Tho still, an old version of them wouldn't hurt..

For some reason I actually didn't struggle reading this.. Don't really know why cause I can't handle any sort of serious shit happening with characters I'm connected to.. Maybe because of the time gap, I had some time between chapter releases to cool off.. On the other hand when I watched Initial D I was traumatized with the things that happened in the non-race plot and stopped watching the anime after that.. maybe I'll come back to it someday, who knows..

Thank you so much for this blessing, really hope we can see more from this series, Love ya'll <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Gonna be sad to see it go, and I honestly would love to see an official release sometime.

But man this was a good read.

god that ending was fucking amazing, this series deserved so much more attention

thank you for all the work you've put into scanlating it!

Group Leader
A splendid ending for a very intensely emotional series. I was in awe of Battan's firm grasp on panel composition and the way she guided the characters and readers' eyes through the page. There was clearly a lot of passion put into this.

Speaking of which, what's her Twitter @? I've gotta shoot over a follow. Glad to see she commented on the series, completely understandable she'd have mixed feelings about her work being scanlated. Hope to follow so that I can see more of her artwork.

Dex-chan lover
That's such an interesting way to end the story, to never show the main characters in the final chapter. I really enjoyed reading this manga all the way through. Thank you for translating it! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I even though we didn’t get to see Maki and Midori this feels like the perfect ending for me. Kon looks exactly like Midori haha and Komari looks beautiful! I’m glad we got know they grew old together and raised the baby together.

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter twice I realised that this ending seems put a good perspective on a kid if they had a gay parents.
Though that might sound controversial, I don't mean it on a bad way.

She just felt like out of place where other kids seems like have two normal family but she has two mom instead which is our two MC, Momo and Midori.
Although she had two mom interestingly author hinted that Kon seems in a good relationship with her biological father.

Story ends with Kon accepting about their parents hardships and past, following the island girl seeing the exact moment when Momo and Midori walking through the beach.

Absolutely beautiful.
Though definitely not everyone especially those who aren't open minded about some realistic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread