Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

This was such a cute story!! Thank you so much for the translation!!

Side note tho, why is this child calling their parents by their first names...? I can understand Maki b/c the "not my real mom" dilemma... but Midori???

Contributor
literally ugly sobbing out of happiness right now. what a perfect ending.

Finally finished. I love this series. Actually found myself tearing up more than a few times. Thank you Sexy Akiba Detectives!

When you call her mom, you know you love her from the bottom of your heart already Kon, you guys will be just fine. It makes me happy imagining how their family will grow and be happy in the future.

Damn. Didn't expect that I'll cry at the end. It was really beautiful. I learned a lot from this story.

Beautiful.

I think this was one of the most compelling, well written stories I ever read. I'm glad I decided to read it and even more after I kept reading. Its a story about love so beautiful that I dont even have words. It made my heart feel fufilled. Specially with this ending, with the real struggle of children raised by LGBT parents and how society bullies them and try to gaslight them into believing they should hate their own parents and "conform to the norm". That is uncommon for japanese culture to showcase in stories since single women and lesbians/bissexuals couples cant use artificial insemination as a method to have children due to the law.

But I digress. Suffice to say that I'm happy with this story.

Aggregator gang
Woah I think it’s my first time reading an epilogue about a kid of a yuri couple. I’ve read a lot of yuri, but this one would become one of my favorites! Demn. I love how the world sparkles when she’s with Midori! That’s how the world looks like when you love someone somuch!

The story was amazing and the art was so beautiful. Every scene made me feel something this is one of the best yuri manga i’ve ever read. Definitely in my top 10. Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a ride, i really think i said everything i wanted to on the last two chapters regarding Maki and Midori so i'll just say seeing their daughter so grown up and not seeing them this final chapter left me a little rattled.

Like on one hand we have a grown up Komari but then again no yuri out of her so .... and the daughter rocking the bowl cut ..... Yeah idk about that one.

I really wanted to see Midori and Maki being a happy couple though ..... welp its clear from their daughters love theyre doing fine at least.

A short but very enjoyable ride, great art, loved Midori and she had a great character design especially liked her eyes which the little daughter got, would have loved 1 or 2 chaps of Maki x Midori being together but hey im happy wi what we got, a fat 9/10 from me, yeah i enjoyed it that much, Midori made the series really.

Dex-chan lover
i wanted to see the happy gay people together NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but yay for happy ending! also why u calling ur moms by first name

Dex-chan lover
I loved this two chapters, i can't stop my tears, so many emotions into this.

Fed-Kun's army
What a story. Definitely one of top Yuri I've ever read.
Really loved the photo of Maki and Midori on the beach. I wish I had someone to take a photo with like them!!

Users who are viewing this thread