Run Away With Me, Girl

Dex-chan lover
really good, a vibrant story and living characters.

totally recommend for all yuri lovers out there 😊

Wowww, this is so good. Everyone who love angsty sapphic tale, read this! And thanks for the translation team for bringing this manga. Ah, I wanna reread it again 😌

Absolutely stunning manga.

Hits so hard on so many complex and evolving emotions. You can't help but achingly cheer for the characters as they struggle to realize/fight for what they want out of life and out of themselves.

Also, the art is not only gorgeous, but beautifully captures the oscillating themes of harsh, dark reality and sparkling, magical optimism.

An immediate favorite, I have nothing but praise for this manga!

Aggregator gang
a well-written manga about people trying to find theirselves and growing up as a person. the characters are complex, and their actions are not simply for the heck of it, but is motivated by past experiences.

its not everyone's cup of tea, but hey, people should really give this a try.

Dex-chan lover
Everything makes sense, but I feel it was a bit too obvious about it in the early chapters; so at least I personally was just kinda sitting there "alright, go through with this, so we get to that endpoint, where the decision is made ..." I'll give it an extra point for the nice (sort of) epilogue.

Very nice and satisfying ending. The characters grow in their own unique way and the way they're written really makes them feel like real people. The story is good and the art does nothing but complement this. Good art and compelling story makes for a great read!

Ahh, this was so beautiful! This was my first time reading a "mature" (read: non-schoolgirl) yuri manga, and I loved how it tackled so many complex issues. It felt like I ran away with them!

This series made me so happy 🥺 I love how they got to grow older together and raise a kid together. It was a such wholesome, normalized relationship between them. There was no tragic ending, no problematic age gaps or relations, nothing creepy or abusive... this seriously made me so happy to read as a lesbian because it’s really hard to find good wlw rep! And it was written by a woman too, so another big plus for it not being fetishization of wlw relationship for a male author! (Sadly that’s always a big thing for wlw stories, written by men, for men. It’s gross lol)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Extraordinary.
I had forgotten how fiction taught me, years and years ago, real emotion.

I'm thankful for letting me enjoy this gem.

Contributor
this is a really really good manga. It's intense and you'll feel like you can't breathe as the tension builds up throughout the story. it's realistic and at the same time magical. The art is absolutely gorgeous, I think all the characters are layered and feel like real people, and the ending is worth the entire ride. it's more than just the typical ~cute but idealistic yuri~ fluff; it feels like an actual wlw story with the consequences and obstacles of living in a heteronormative society (but also finding yourself and making it work). the 'gaze' feels non-exploitative and non-voyeuristic like some other gl manga can get like. so so so worth the read.

who's crying at 3am ✌😂 but GOD I LOVE THIS i think i already sent a comment months ago but i found out it updated and i'm just glad they got together im so happy for them!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread