Run Away With Me, Girl

Dex-chan lover
"sex, with a man? dropped!"
All these moron yuri aficionados... disturbing.

Its officially a train wreck people, fuck I dont think this will end happy...

This girl is the definition of “women aint shit”
Feel so bad for MC though, she deserves way better, man..

the fuck, this is just a depression train so far. Last stop now, drop or forever keep reading

Guess the "Drama" tag is appropriate ಠ_ಠ
Took a quick look at the raws, looks like it's not all bad, but I don't speak Japanese so I only had the pictures without context >,<

Dex-chan lover
there are two types of people

XZcAkk8.png

AS8oZEO.png

lmaooo

im a little confused as to why there are so many 1s in the ratings?? maybe its a personal taste thing, idk, but i dont think its THAT bad of a series?? it seems pretty interesting to me

This has me in my feelings about my first girlfriend that dumped me soon as we graduated too. Ahh god. Good read so far though.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen lots of manga that was blatantly loathsome. I prefer that because I can take one glimpse at the synopsis and mark the series as "Dropped"

However this kind of manga is worse because it slowly sneaks in the horribleness causing any interest in the storyline or characters to suddenly blow away like a heap of ashes.

For those of you who read the comments to try to avoid certain things in the stories you read, there is both domestic abuse and cheating in this story, and the pressure seems to be building toward something messy and devastating. I give it a rating of 3 stars, because the art and presentation appears to be technically competent, even if the whole story is a trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread