Run Away With Me, Girl

This is painful to read. God damn that guy is an asshole though..

HURRY UP AND RUN AWAY TOGETHER
THAT'S ENOUGH ANGST IT'S TIME FOR THE FLUFFY BABY RAISING CHAPTERSSSSSZZ

Group Leader
I read the manga, and loved it, then saw some of the comments about how the story sucks because of the addition of domestic abuse, etc.

I feel most of the negativity comes from people just wanting a straight up, classic Yuri story with nothing else. While I feel there are times the story could have been more fleshed out, or is somewhat outlandish, I think it's doing well.

Both main women are fairly realistic: a woman who, still keeping it a secret from her family, cannot get over her first real love, and a woman who cannot accept the fact that her love of another woman can bring happiness.

While I do wish they went into the husband I'm more depth in the beginning, he seems like a real, if bad person, and the other characters don't seem like 2d stand-ins

I love this manga. For the realistic touch on reality of life. It's hard to find a yuri manga that have some valuable lessons with it.

Enough with smut & endless sex story in yuri, bring up more quality contents like this! Teach our generation how to love earnestly & have empathy, not just how to fuck 24/7.

I see two sides to this, people wanting a fluffy yuri story, and people appreciating the touch of realism, and I think both are viable mindests. What I dont really agree with is the people appreciating the realism putting down the people who are wanting fluff. People enjoy media because it destracts them from life, and nothing does that better then immersing yourself in another life entirely. People have a right to want pure distraction, but I think that shock of realism is good for those so far down the hole of fantasy. While reading happy yuri stories distract me from my depression and poor financial situation, they also dilute my world view. Most manga are either have drasticly poor world views or sickeningly sweets ones, and well that dosent paint the creators world view, it does paint one we can all sink our teeth into to find comfort. And in reality, most people find comfort in black and white, because a gray is harder to comprehend. While fluffy manga has diluted my world view, it is neither good nor bad, where on the other hand, seeing something realistic while keeping my same medium is touching to say the least. Putting my future through this more realistic medium and still seeing a bright outcome gives me more hope and comfort than any other happy manga could. Though this is a small portion of the wider pool, it still gives me a sense of hope rooted in something else as I dive back into the more fantastical worlds. While this may have a gotten a tad more poetic than I meant it to, all I'm saying is taking on a more realistic outtake at times can really help a mood, because you dont have a constant alarm in your head saying that the happiness you see isnt really, because reall happiness does exist, and it's closer then you may think.

Fed-Kun's army
What a bitch! Stop gimme the shitty realism. The fact that she fuck both her old lover and her husband already makes her a bitch. Playing like that has no fucking excuse!

Thanks for translating this story!!!! I really love the art work and how the tension has been building so far, please keep goin! :)

bitch do not FUCKING touch her i swear to god shes not fucking going home with you so lay the FUCK off

GOOOOD THIS IS SO SAD?? At first I really wanted to drop this because it was already too sad in the beginning and I kinda went through what Maki did but I think it's nice to show things like this that not all wlw are rainbows and all. Though I do prefer happy wlw manga because it's hard in the real world lmfao we gotta Imagine instead but as I said it's actually not that soft/fluffy as it is in real life. I'm glad the author is acknowledging the struggles of being wlw.

Fed-Kun's army
So what is this manga about?

this manga is about a girl who already pregnant cheating with a masochist while remembering about their past fucking each other even though this cheating cunt is going to married soon.

I already started, so I can't stop. Goddamit

@anatoli

Wait a minute, if I'm not mistaken, her husband cheated on her with her co-worker first (she have feeling for him even before midori and him started dated) thou midori oblivious with her husband cheating on her. I guess the feelings with maki rekindle after her husband being nonchalant and cold toward her and that one time domestic abuse.

Fed-Kun's army
With only two chapters yet to be scanlated, I think it's all right for me to say that this manga is well worth the read. I'm one of those who liked it from the beginning and didn't waver much. The only misconception I had was before I started, inspired by the description text and (mainly) the cover of volume 1 -- I had the erroneous impression that
Midori would be the lesbian fuccboi type.

As a relative newcomer, Battan-sensei is already showing good work. I hope she has a long and successful career, and I'm eager to read more of her manga in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gon' come with an update later.

But I'm gonna assume that this is scored a little under 8 because of content and not quality. Josei tends to be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread