Ruri Dragon - Ch. 11 - No Rest for High Schoolers

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, love the pace and translation, relate way too much to Ruri's attitude toward school and sports. Well, that and the spontaneous horn :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Teacher: Ruri, if you could consider not competing in the sports event, that'd be great. You being a dragon, you're likely to spontaneously develop superhuman strength or gore someone accidentally and we just don't have the insurance for that.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher: Ruri, if you could consider not competing in the sports event, that'd be great. You being a dragon, you're likely to spontaneously develop superhuman strength or gore someone accidentally and we just don't have the insurance for that.
Ruri, it'd be super lame if you hopped into the sports event. Like, the gang's already pretty scared of getting their eye holes gored by those tusks, and I as much as I like dispelling heteronormative gender stereotypes, I think having a demigod playing for our class is a real yikes move.

Fixed Localized that for you.

Dex-chan lover
What, is there something about teenagers in a modern day highschool that might be cringe to you?
Not what's happening. The "Localizer" is injecting slang and the like where it doesn't exist. The most obvious example this chapter? The teacher calling the class "Gang".

Dex-chan lover
rereading the chapter, i realized why Ruri sucks at athletics despite her genetics suggesting she should be extremely. Ruri's homeostasis is completely screwed because its trying to either work with her dragon or human biology.

Users who are viewing this thread