Ruri Dragon - Ch. 11 - No Rest for High Schoolers

Dex-chan lover
"You look like a shonen manga warrior" - lol, is the author trolling those who complained that Ruri was supposedly more of a "CGDCT protagonist than a shonen"? But jokes aside, I understand her. I was also tired of school even before I got to the building. When you don’t have the proper motivation, you get tired before your eyes, even if you were full of strength and energy in the morning. Well, even literal energy in her case.

Dex-chan lover
An expected reaction from a highschooler lol, basically is more homework... but hey, at least is better than doing physical work, right?
It should be relatively easy to find some leather or rubber pockets for those horns, like knives holders

Group Leader
did the manga get continued or was this old chapter? i know the series got cancelled before

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the school apply some common sense logic to our dragon girl and not put her at a point where she could accidentally injure other students while doing Sports Day stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I say I like the Teacher. We know he was informed beforehand but knowing something about it and actually acting proper when it happens are very different things, especially when it involves a friggin' mythical half dragon in your class. He still simply treats her like a student with unique circumstances but a student nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
What’s the chance she will end up together with Maeda here? That would be awkward.
Unless your comment had some other context in some funny way, I think it could obviously happen as part of an arc about conflict and misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread