Ruri Dragon - Ch. 11 - No Rest for High Schoolers

Dex-chan lover
So we get TWO more chapters available at once? One more from the beginning and one more from ongoing?

That does make me wonder though, didn't MangaPlus use to keep the entire series up before? Is this a recent thing or is it just some titles?

EDIT: It IS a new thing, titles that were previously fully available are now on a first-four/last-four chapter basis too. Sucks.

Dex-chan lover
So we get TWO more chapters available at once? One more from the beginning and one more from ongoing?

That does make me wonder though, didn't MangaPlus use to keep the entire series up before? Is this a recent thing or is it just some titles?

EDIT: It IS a new thing, titles that were previously fully available are now on a first-four/last-four chapter basis too. Sucks.
MangaPlus changes accessibility for series semi-regularly, and doesn't seem to be consistent with how they do it. Maybe there's some internal metric or marketing strategy related to views or somesuch.

The current swarm of updates are due to a broken bot, of course.

Fed-Kun's army

Welome to official western publishers, good service/respect not included.

Users who are viewing this thread