Ruri Dragon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dragon Crap

Double-page supporter
We're so back
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Calling lightining . . . . . .OH, I KINDA FORGOT SHE'S THAT KIND OF DRAGON!

Dex-chan lover
Ay yo, first Heartgear came off hiatus, and now Ruri Dragon is off hiatus. Eating good these days.

I still don't get what all the fuss is about, just a regular manga, nothing special, but I'm glad the author's health is better.

Finally it's back \o/

I assume that means the Authors health took a turn for the better and he's better now ?
yee
this what the author said
“Thank you very much to everyone who voted. I’m sorry for being out of touch for a while. My health condition is good at the moment. I will do my best so that I can bring good news next year.“

I still don't get what all the fuss is about, just a regular manga, nothing special, but I'm glad the author's health is better.
Same, but i actually feel the hype when this landed first. Idk why i dont really feel it now, maybe i forget whats this really about.

Although after reading it again from the first chapter and it reminds me of the oneshot, i think i get it again. Well, i at least gotta be curious about hows the dad in this serialization, and whether or not he ever transform into human since uhh... you know... ruri born?

Users who are viewing this thread