Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Gei boi Klaus joins the club and we all know who's the best waifu here right its
Francoise

Thanks for the awesome work translating these chapters. I was hoping you'd keep translating them, but oh well. Again, in case you see this message, Thank you very much!

No fund, no provisions, no help at all from the Empire he served so hard for (probably embezzled). And yet those people has the audacity to ask for his aids with condescending attitude. Nobles and rich people are asshole no matter which world it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Real talk, when the homie heard he boi was gonna die like a god on the road I thought he was ust gonna start murdering people.

Francoise is love Francoise is life- Holy moly those animals are needy. Even if only during pregnancy you cant possibly scale those up more than a few berthing sheep per family. Also the cuteness is off the charts so they can be forgiven.

I wonder if this will ever turn into him having to fight the kingdom. Im sure he will have to face someone small fries size but what if that princess leads a few regiments out here after calling him a traitor to the crown or something? Crown DIAZ new king of the plains.

@Ibri it said right at the beginning he is illiterate. So he would have to rely on them to tell him what any paperwork said. Probably could even had him sign away what was suppose to go to him to themselves without even knowing it.

So uhh where exactly does she sleep in the yurt anyways in all that?

Didn't expect the King's card. His offering 3. daughter to him seems like he really wanted to secure his great general for the next war. So some other party swindles our hero in the meantime out of everything other than the claim on the land.
What surprised me is this princess, her rage is completely off the mark. Really shitty person. She should be understanding and look for fixing the problem for him and then maybe rope him into helping her kingdom. He really have no reason to move help them now, so it's pointless to press on him in these conditions. Even less mentally able person would see that.

Dex-chan lover
brah..
when i know the truth that he just got deserted to die like that im mad as klaus right there
and my bro klaus is very welcomed by me to join MC party!

this is very funny and enjoyable read
thanks to translator for pick this up!

see ya guys in next chapter

Contributor
Dias escaped one helluva shitty 3rd princess and her bitchy handmaidens.
Thanks for the translated chapter so far, it was all top notch!

Dex-chan lover
What surprised me is this princess, her rage is completely off the mark. Really shitty person.
p: "How are you progressing with your task?"
d: "Eeeeeeh, got me a tent"
p: "Where's the money you were given?"
d: "I'unno, got myself an axe to murder you with so get the fuck out of my tent"

During the ceremony Dias could have asked the king "I don't understand, what does 'Garrison', 'Construct' and 'Million gold' mean? Is a million some kind of fruit?" That would have raised red flags that Dias wasn't the "general" to lead this huge new military infrastructure project.

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89
or D all of the above
I would have shown her the empty plain and said something on the line "This is all I got from your father after ten years of loyal service: go get what you need and then begone"

@Beregorn This. He literally just told her how he got nothing in return for his services, and she has the audacity to ask him for more. No one in their right mind would agree.

Fed-Kun's army
Its really rare to see a large build on male manga characters. Its either food deprived, twink type muscle or square body. This is kinda amusing.

@Beregorn No, he isnt "smart" nor petty enough for that i mean in the first chapter he's completely baffled/ couldn't erven comprehend what had happend

Users who are viewing this thread