Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
PaulBunyan huh... is that from fgo? And yeah that name goes well with our barsarkar axe wielding mc

Klausbro was showing some pretty serious bloodlust. If he hadn't quit and returned to Dias, heads would have rolled back in the capital. It should be easy enough for a war hero to show some "masculinity" and find a cute oni bride.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was waiting for this chapter to decide since the new people might bring something interesting to the mix, but this unfortunatley is mostly just booring so will be dropping. Maybe something will get good later on and one can return to it :)

Dex-chan lover
Good job, old man Dias, for rejecting that offer from that royal whore...

Double-page supporter
"NOW GET THE FUCK OUT"
I'm in love with this man, would Aruna mind sharing him?

Dex-chan lover
So is Klaus going to use his trained soldier manliness to start a harem and single handedly jump start the fief population?

edit:
Lord's note: day 468

Klaus has been quite busy doing the "lords" work. The fief population reached 12 today! We reached the population of a small clan, but it will be awhile before the children will be of any use. That reminds me. We are going to need some more yurts for the future subjects. I guess I better hunt some more dragons. At this rate they are going to go extinct. I wonder if we can raise them like the Me-ahs. Aruna knows more about the local wild life, so I better ask her the next chance I get.

Aggregator gang
"Now get the fuck out" oh God I'm loving this, thanks RRR-gi and ThePaulBunyanTrophy!

@Stevejust
did you get all that from the raw novels? Cause I went back and checked ch 1 of the manga and it didn't seem like he traveled with all the wealth you said there, it just looked like he boarded some commoner carriage to travel to his land. He even said "with what little I had".

Edit: I missed you said "the kingdom's perspective"... alright I guess

Good riddance to the kingdom though. Shame the novel has no translation yet, I'd definitely want to read ahead quickly to see all that happening for a satisfying schadenfreude.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@MrIncognito
To paraphrase a quote I heard a while back, "The emperor may rule Heaven and Earth, but the empress rules his household." :p

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she would just be someone trying to gain power (based on wrong information) instead of the whole being pissed at him for something minor. Some opportunistic scheming nobles that were actually rational about it would be nice once in a while.

Edit: reading some spoilers it makes more sense I guess also huh he got completely swindled I though that just giving and sending him to a fief without anything was weird even to get rid of him or something but didn't think he just understood so little of what was happening that he had no idea. (Honestly I find it a bit weird he isn't the smartest and maybe if everything was just written down but that he wouldn't understand it at all after an ceremony?)

Its a major shame that the translator will be putting it on indefinite hiatus, and an even bigger shame that the LN's author requested that no one translate it outside of official translations. Which of course means that we will not be getting a translated LN for a long time (if ever) and that we have to hope that some other scanlator picks the manga series up.

Thanks for your hard work translating this though.

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf If the spoilers from other commenters and what I saw in the first chapter after looking back... she is a bit further away from being like her. Yes, she reacted pretty negatively... but he did treat them with little propriety and she is acting on erroneous info as a result of some political bullshit the MC wasn't aware of.

Group Leader
@PianoConspiracy "no one translate it outside of official translations." so, they're planning to have official translation? or it's released already?

Users who are viewing this thread