Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
to be capable to swing a great war axe from that position you need a monstrous strength mastering it

artist did great job showing that little detail

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a twist where klaus was one of the reds + the blue was actually the girl who looks back into the yurt with a worried expression as they're leaving, but I guess that aint the case from the end of the chap.

>Nothing in the treasury, and not troops either? That's not what I've been told at all!
Why is the hoe mad? Her father's the reason why he's "destitute" like that. Like what kind bullshit logic is going on in that bitch's head :/

Also thought it was her getting mad at him for mentioning the king didn't give him any money but apparently that was Klaus. Hopefully Klaus can be a great neighbor to Dias, he seems like a bro.

Thanks for the translation! also i hope somebody pick this up, i'm really enjoying it.

Group Leader
Yeah he wasn't smart so they conned him out of his rewards and left him with nothing but they are the ones that need help again🤣
Karma is truly generous to these nobles 😂

Is the Dias Engine louder and more powerful then the King Engine?

Double-page supporter
If we are really lucky, all his ex-comrades and citizens will abandon the no good war torn country for a peaceful life in the plains. His country seems to have a history of starting conflicts, remember they tried to conquer the oni too 50 years ago. The kingdom no doubt goes to war so often because of greed and incompetence. Wanting to steal others natural resources because they don't nurture what they have and use up their own. Lack of proper diplomacy to make lasting peace due stupid policies and arrogance. They are not even fighting the same enemy as before but started shit with a whole new enemy. And there is no Hero to pull their ass out of the fire this time. I hope they self destruct in a revolution of the people and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Aggregator gang
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Thanks for your hard work & introducing us to this manga

Hopefully someone will pick up this manga afterwards.

By the way you misspelled "soldiers" on page 20 & "soldier" on page 30.

Aggregator gang
Princess gonna make Dias regret his decision but in the first place he doesn't have anything lol how tf will she do anything with him he didn't even get funds,he doesn't have an estate the only thing he got is a land and grasses to begin with even if the king said he strip him from his title of feudal lord for not participating in war he still basically lose nothing and instead the kingdom lost a valuable solider/hero

i really was expecting a plot twist where the "blue radiance soldier" was someone else. guess not

Contributor
I like how he immediately think about his sheep(like animal) when asked about war mmm...

that princess doesn't even bother to crosscheck what hero said about funds and reward of previous deed..
now asking assist in war..

edit : add minor stuff about previous deed

Users who are viewing this thread